Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Amnesia rune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
    haha if im not colour blind im pretty sure i saw PURPLE amensia rune debuff xD
    Dont know about colours^^ but I know that it's chaos that makes you hit your own team.. Perhaps amnesia have similar colours and you mixed it up?

Comment

Ah, I see.

That not that useful as I thought than, LOL (don't have the rune)

It blocks out xamount of random skill... meaning it's only useful if it blocks out the skill opposing was going to do.

Such as it blocks out a rune that opposing wasn't going to use, this effect becomes useless (or it blocks out a Delphic, when opposing don't have the rage for it anyways, LOL)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        Ah, I see.

That not that useful as I thought than, LOL (don't have the rune)

It blocks out xamount of random skill... meaning it's only useful if it blocks out the skill opposing was going to do.

Such as it blocks out a rune that opposing wasn't going to use, this effect becomes useless (or it blocks out a Delphic, when opposing don't have the rage for it anyways, LOL)
        At max lvl it will block 5 skills/runes/holy seal.. for 3 rounds.. so in the ends a frikking op rune:P

Comment

but max level requires so much EXP...

You can only get it in under a Month if you're a Heavy Casher and wins Top 3 of Class War all the time.

And that's if the Top winners only buy Small Runestones, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            but max level requires so much EXP...

You can only get it in under a Month if you're a Heavy Casher and wins Top 3 of Class War all the time.

And that's if the Top winners only buy Small Runestones, LOL.
            dont know why u "LOLing" small runestones are the best to get in GLORY shop so... LOL at u.
            BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

If you have 5000 Glory Crystals...

What would you buy?

Small Runestone or Mount? (that was what I am referring to)

Comment

I actually just got this rune and ya level 1 sucks butt...... this is one of them runes at high level will be op. at level 10 it is 100% to block all 5 skills for 3 turns.. + the damage it does. Now imagine keeping someone from using skills for 3 turns and then on top of it using holy seal to stun them for another 3 turns. They are pretty Gimped the entire fight, not to mention HS don't work in class wars but runes do so.... if you add all that up together at level 10 this rune is a beast... so probably explains why it takes so much experience to get it to level 10. Don't expect much in the first few levels tho..

Comment

Working...
                X