My point of view on patch 1.6 disadvantages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My point of view on patch 1.6 disadvantages

So we have been into 1.6 for almost 2 weeks now and this is what I think about it:

Being a VIP
    1. Being a VIP got less interesting than before, why? It is now possible to gain only 1 vip coin instead of 2 when winning/losing a battle in solo arena. Where before it would always be 2 (if you were lucky to get it) thus this means that it will take longer to get up to 36 coins.
    2. Whenever I spin my wheel should be my business and nobody has to know about it. When I spin why would it be positive for me to show others that I just gained 500k in my bank? So they can plunder my *** and take it? Why in the world would anyone add this feature?

Being a low amount casher
    Ok, i'm on a relatively new server and the first ones just got to level 50. I am at level 75 cata (as mage lv50) and can't even get close to beating it on level 5 pots and full scrolled. Yes my br is still low and such but all my equips are max enchanted so have to spend more gold to gain br. However, I'm 100% sure that when I would have my normal runes, it would be easily possible for me to go over level 85-90. This is a complaint about the new runestone system. You make more and more things in the game unavailable to non-cashers or cashers with a limited amount of deposits (eg. $20 per month). At least give the chance to get a new rune in daily things or events, dont make it casher only.
    I also find this unfair as opposed to the people on servers that started a week or more before mine. They had the advantage of using the runes in catacomb before the actual server merge came out and are now higher levels in the cata than me with same br/class etc. etc..

Bosses overall
    As I just wrote above, the new rune system is horrible for us non/low cashers. What concerns me the most is that the bosses have not seemed to be lowered in strenght. I'm talking GoD and Cata here. If you do want to make 60% of the game cashers only, thats fine. but make it at least possible for others (who also spend) to go further into the game. Eg. lower the hp on bosses or their overall strenght. Its impossible for us to heal ourselves a few times or to even use guardian runes.

Thank you

you can now get 4 tokens in arena... the rest is true :P I do love the 11 roses in there and the lvl 4 pots

Comment

I have a gripe about the system announcement on the 500k gold on the VIP wheel. I feel that they put it there so others can plunder you.
      *shake head*, way to go R2.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

I thought it was more as a spit in the face of non-vips. "Hey, look how much gold you could have if you had VIP!" But I digress, if you are worried about being plundered, move to a low level area where they won't be able to find you.

Comment

in other word, u ask handicap. lol

btw, i'am noncash n non vip
          Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

So we have been into 1.6 for almost 2 weeks now and this is what I think about it:

Being a VIP
            1. Being a VIP got less interesting than before, why? It is now possible to gain only 1 vip coin instead of 2 when winning/losing a battle in solo arena. Where before it would always be 2 (if you were lucky to get it) thus this means that it will take longer to get up to 36 coins.
            2. Whenever I spin my wheel should be my business and nobody has to know about it. When I spin why would it be positive for me to show others that I just gained 500k in my bank? So they can plunder my *** and take it? Why in the world would anyone add this feature?

Ok, i'm on a relatively new server and the first ones just got to level 50. I am at level 75 cata (as mage lv50) and can't even get close to beating it on level 5 pots and full scrolled. Yes my br is still low and such but all my equips are max enchanted so have to spend more gold to gain br. However, I'm 100% sure that when I would have my normal runes, it would be easily possible for me to go over level 85-90. This is a complaint about the new runestone system. You make more and more things in the game unavailable to non-cashers or cashers with a limited amount of deposits (eg. $20 per month). At least give the chance to get a new rune in daily things or events, dont make it casher only.
            I also find this unfair as opposed to the people on servers that started a week or more before mine. They had the advantage of using the runes in catacomb before the actual server merge came out and are now higher levels in the cata than me with same br/class etc. etc..

Bosses overall
            As I just wrote above, the new rune system is horrible for us non/low cashers. What concerns me the most is that the bosses have not seemed to be lowered in strenght. I'm talking GoD and Cata here. If you do want to make 60% of the game cashers only, thats fine. but make it at least possible for others (who also spend) to go further into the game. Eg. lower the hp on bosses or their overall strenght. Its impossible for us to heal ourselves a few times or to even use guardian runes.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by R216030331 View Post

Being a VIP

Bosses overall

Thank you
              Uhm, why did you repeat what the OP said?
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

they should have made rage,puri and purge rune available for free. this would have helped a lot with dungeons and given other classes the chance to help out with scatter/puri if these classes are missing in their group. but now low-cash players struggle a lot with higher lvl dungeons. for example without rage runes and no pve set its really hard for 1 mage or 1 archer to do DT if their group is not that strong yet.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                  Uhm, why did you repeat what the OP said?
                  Probably just copied and didnt know about quoting.
                  Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                  they should have made rage,puri and purge rune available for free. this would have helped a lot with dungeons and given other classes the chance to help out with scatter/puri if these classes are missing in their group. but now low-cash players struggle a lot with higher lvl dungeons. for example without rage runes and no pve set its really hard for 1 mage or 1 archer to do DT if their group is not that strong yet.
                  Yes the way you do to obtain runes is wrong, it should be like in spire, tank war should make you obtain 'shards' that you can use to craft different runes, so you should just be lucky but be able to obtrain it for free.

Sidenote: finally taking the time to actually farm set pays off more! (did a lot already, but now it's even better hehe)
                  S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                  Mage: Existence (G.M)
                  BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

I agree with the points the OP made. I feel bad for all people stuck to cata <100 before 1.6 came out.
                    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                    I do not exist.
                    For real.

Comment

The vip coins in arena are now 4 instead of 2. You get 2 more then before.

Comment

but r less often and now u get crappy stones and u can still get 2 it depends where u are on tower

Comment

Originally posted by Daftone View Post
                          The vip coins in arena are now 4 instead of 2. You get 2 more then before.
                          If i have to be honest, I do my 20 challenges a day but have yet to see 4 coins in arena. All I see under the cards are 1 and 2 coins, not 4.

Comment

have any of you thought that the removal of the runes makes you think more about the game and how to lvl your toon and skill sets rather than just go club things to death and if low on health etc its ok pop a rune as now you DO need to think about set up and party groups for mps or is it that archers and mages dont like the fact they have to work at getting rage up now roflmao

Comment

Originally posted by Ayenta View Post
                              If i have to be honest, I do my 20 challenges a day but have yet to see 4 coins in arena. All I see under the cards are 1 and 2 coins, not 4.
                              I have yet to see anything below 4._.

Comment

Working...
                              X