tank wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tank wars

If someone doesn't do anything else just wait for the last hit will finish on the 1st place and going to get the best reward. I dont think its fair. In my opinion the points should be calculated based on the dealt damage.

this is what i wanted to suggest too. would be way more fair, since i never get kills.. always get killed faster lmao. it also would be way more fun if u would actually have to aim.. currently u dont need any kind of skills.. u lock on and hope ur apponent is weaker than u. u have no chance of dodgng bullets or anything.. as i did my first tank yesterday i got owned badly.. eveyone was having better tanks. and i couldnt do anything.. my damage was super low and i was dying fast.. atleast make it so that u nid abit of skills to win..

Comment

I agree with you.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

there are only two rewards. winners and losers. winners get 3 rune bags, losers get 1. That's it. there is no bonus for coming first.
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

ofc points should be in damges dealed, i dont even know what the points giving for now.

And this some winning must damges deal get the best reward.

But its up to 7 roads how them build it R2Games dosent code this game. Them just host it
          Character - Taggen
          Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
          Class - Archer
          Battle Rating -2.4M BR
          Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
          Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            there are only two rewards. winners and losers. winners get 3 rune bags, losers get 1. That's it. there is no bonus for coming first.
            Rank 1 - 3 Small Runestone
            Rank 2 - 2 Small Runestone
            Rank 3 - 2 Small Runestone
            Rank 4 - 1 Small Runestone
            Rank 5 - 1 Small Runestone

And basing on how hard it is to get Runestones (EXP), +50 is actually still quite a big deal (for non-cashers)

Comment

Working...
            X