Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How about giving the higher levels new sets?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about giving the higher levels new sets?

Don't worry about it, have been put in my place about it. Sorry to bring it up at all
    Last edited by R27480029; 06-27-2013, 07:02 AM.
    Nicki81

Mage's Rock

There is no 65 set in Chinese Wartune.

So like it or not, you have to farm loids or buy it with cash.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

they are being reward with pve sets , pvp sets are just for the first couple of levels to help u out on short term , after that uactually have put some effort in the game isntead of being lazy by buying pvp sets

Comment

The PvE Legend sets are far superior to the PvP sets anyway. So if you're indeed a 'long term player', you'd have had more than enough time to farm a PvE set. And the reward is that, like I said, the PvE Legend set is far superior

Comment

PvE set is superior but not by far!

Comment

Originally posted by slikec View Post
            PvE set is superior but not by far!
            PvE set, yup. PvE *Legendary* on the other hand, is superior by far.

Comment

PvE set its big big bettre that the pvp set, its some Creamy saying its one more socks will give you 8 more gems + hige soul lvl no pvp players coming never beat a pve geared people in BR coming never happens is no chance in the hell them can beat us.

+ more rage faster what do we can us DS alot faster or use heling faster and more times that a pvp geared people.

+ i should never play me a PVP geared people in 70-80 mps coming never happens kick them all if them try to joine my groups.

People some run me PVP geare coming will need to stay play DT as max complete a lvl 70-80 mps coming never happens a full pvp geared group coming faile.
              And i dont play me pvp geared people becouse them allways in my server like 10-20k br lesser that all other pve geared people.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                PvE set its big big bettre that the pvp set, its some Creamy saying its one more socks will give you 8 more gems + hige soul lvl no pvp players coming never beat a pve geared people in BR coming never happens is no chance in the hell them can beat us.

+ more rage faster what do we can us DS alot faster or use heling faster and more times that a pvp geared people.

+ i should never play me a PVP geared people in 70-80 mps coming never happens kick them all if them try to joine my groups.

People some run me PVP geare coming will need to stay play DT as max complete a lvl 70-80 mps coming never happens a full pvp geared group coming faile.
                And i dont play me pvp geared people becouse them allways in my server like 10-20k br lesser that all other pve geared people.
                Pve set give you 4 more sockets pve set is not needed for legend ringS and jewels
                Next, pvp sets give you -2000 def and +1000 dmg per hit. But what is it if you cant deal high rage skills over and over.
                Sure knights most of the time s and us + ww and delphi...
                But mages have many heal ablities what make rage most needed then other things.
                Archers works bettes with pve set...so yeah.
                Pve for mages and archers is must have, for knigts...knight choice

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                  Pve set give you 4 more sockets pve set is not needed for legend ringS and jewels
                  Next, pvp sets give you -2000 def and +1000 dmg per hit. But what is it if you cant deal high rage skills over and over.
                  Sure knights most of the time s and us + ww and delphi...
                  But mages have many heal ablities what make rage most needed then other things.
                  Archers works bettes with pve set...so yeah.
                  Pve for mages and archers is must have, for knigts...knight choice
                  You going need pve leg set in the long term. You won't be able to do high Mps with out pve gear. Not sure why you think knights can just stay with the 55 set all the way to 80 and pass those 70 and 80 Mps.

Comment

Working...
                  X