Question ? Is Chaos rune only effective vs archers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question ? Is Chaos rune only effective vs archers

Apart from the 90% damage (wow big deal) is the chaos rune only effective vs archers as if cast against a knight who can for example can use shield or a mage for example can use a heal the 30% to make them hit own team is nullified or does the shield / heal get repelled to the rune casters team ? answers on a postcard please

Originally posted by R29494139 View Post
    Apart from the 90% damage (wow big deal) is the chaos rune only effective vs archers as if cast against a knight who can for example can use shield or a mage for example can use a heal the 30% to make them hit own team is nullified or does the shield / heal get repelled to the rune casters team ? answers on a postcard please
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

no it works against all classes. it even made mages using suntoria or blessing of light on my group, so it's really awesome, but doesnt work all of the time. sometimes the enemy has the chaos rune symbol but still doesnt attack his own group. i could not figure out on what it depends yet. some skills probably dont work at all and others work only sometimes...

Comment

Originally posted by setsuna88 View Post
        no it works against all classes. It even made mages using suntoria or blessing of light on my group, so it's really awesome, but doesnt work all of the time. Sometimes the enemy has the chaos rune symbol but still doesnt attack his own group. I could not figure out on what it depends yet. Some skills probably dont work at all and others work only sometimes...
        what!? Does chaos rune make u heal oppo!?

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
          what!? Does chaos rune make u heal oppo!?
          Yes. chaos rune makes u do dmg to own team mates or heal opponents. Its based on luck tho, unless u have lvl 10 chaos rune which is 100% sure to hit own teammates with dmg or heal opponents. lvl 1 rune is not 100% will atk teammates.
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

so far i have stolen a suntora and appollo shield and made some1 stun his own teammate for 3 rounds

Comment

works against all
              Server - 138- Falledge
              Guild - THE*CHOSEN
              Class - Mage
              Name - BigBadGirl
              Level - 70

Comment

Does anyone have and level facts about chaos, amnesia or rage rune as far as level goes? lvl 1 chaos 90% damage 30% chance to turn them on their teammates, lvl 2 100% damage still 30% chance. All I can see so far :?

Comment

so what happens if the knight uses there shield? will you get that shield? not appolo, but the other one

Comment

no u don't recieve agorran shield! but u cancel them gaining it n cost them rage

Comment

Working...
                    X