boring

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boring

this game "wartune" become boring...events also bored us ..always we get the price after how many weeks and not daily so we wait many days before we get it..you even can't farm gems or other things..we can even trade..how come it has a bound item and unbound? Many players quit already because you can't be strong if you dnt spend cash...but the more you level up your stuff the more become expensive..all are LIMITED ..level 100 cata is very easy now for a lv 55 + hero but you cant go further up to level 101 if you dnt have crypt key..and we rarely get it unless you buy at shop..so whats the use of catacomb lv 101+..I also spent cash in here but not much not like when i was playing DDtank and crystal saga but here it seems become soooo daaaamn expensive...i played that 2 games for almost 1 year each before i got bored but here only 4 months and im bored already...
    also in this forum..we cant even get answer right away from moderator or GM..unless you will submit a ticket..but that style only that person know the answers if he have a question about the game..but if the moderators or GM can reply it inside forum all of us benefits it because i think many of us also has the same question .

True story.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
    X