Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Vacantion modus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacantion modus

Hi,

Would it not be great that we can have a Vacation modus in the game.

So when you can not play for some hours or even days that then someone else could play for you.

My self have to work allot and because of this I miss allot of Guild battles so for me would this be a great option.

What's modus?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Mode... :P

So basically you want a Vacation Mode for when you can't play "for some hours"?! I don't know what kind of vacations you take, but mine tend to last slightly longer than 'some hours'. More like weeks.

So does going to sleep count as a vacation, so you can let someone else play during the night? Does going to visit my neighbor for a cup of tea count as a vacation and I can let someone else play? How about taking my dog for a long walk? Does that count?

You just want to legalize account sharing. Not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by R29293651 View Post
        Hi,

Would it not be great that we can have a Vacation modus in the game.

So when you can not play for some hours or even days that then someone else could play for you.

My self have to work allot and because of this I miss allot of Guild battles so for me would this be a great option.

lol now really what is this? hahahaha
        i ain't sharing my account with nobody! lol

Comment

Working...
        X