Holy Seal....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Seal....

Please remove Holy Seal, it is over-rated, & makes lvl 45-54 BG unfair. I am lvl 51, and yes I have Holy Seal, but I never use it in BG. If not remove it, make it attainable at a higher lvl than 50, or cap it at lvl 5. Best overall solution, please get rid of it.

Uhm dear...
    It's alredy capped on last update ^^;
    S24 - Reaper's Illusion
    IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by Ketis View Post
      Please remove Holy Seal, it is over-rated, & makes lvl 45-54 BG unfair. I am lvl 51, and yes I have Holy Seal, but I never use it in BG. If not remove it, make it attainable at a higher lvl than 50, or cap it at lvl 5. Best overall solution, please get rid of it.
      you can level the HS to the max capped level of 10, before you level to 51... so being 51 - you could in theory already have it maxed and thus be immune to the stun effects.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Interesting thing is... I believe it's a bug.

Because currently Holy Seal is able to "stun" level 49 and below ppls (I used it in Arena Solo)

Which it shouldn't, because the Skill states

Holy Seal has a chance to stun the target. This only works when your Holy Seal talent level is higher than that of the target The higher the level, the stronger the effect. Stun effects lasts 3 rounds, max.
        The big word part basically means your Holy Seal is higher level than opposing's Holy Seal, but level 49 and below doesn't have any Holy Seal because you can only get them at 50+, LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          Interesting thing is... I believe it's a bug.

Because currently Holy Seal is able to "stun" level 49 and below ppls (I used it in Arena Solo)

Which it shouldn't, because the Skill states

The big word part basically means your Holy Seal is higher level than opposing's Holy Seal, but level 49 and below doesn't have any Holy Seal because you can only get them at 50+, LOL.
          Not a bug. They do have holy seal. It's holy seal lvl 0. So as long as someone has holy seal lvl 1 or more they can stun them. I do agree that HS is overated and people use it way too much. People even use it to stun when they don't even have to use it. Example, I enter BG and face someone with full 60 leg set and crazy high BR and he stuns first turn. Even if im not even attacking him. He stuns. The cap is better but let's be honest once you reach lvl 65 there is really no more cap on it. I personally don't think any sorta of stun should be involved in this game at all. It ruins the point of having pvp in the first place. However, if there must then HS should only be stun for one turn at most. Having anymore is just plain stupid and takes the point away from pvp. I never played another pvp game that allows you to stun the opponent for basically the full fight.

Comment

Well... level 49 and below's "Holy Seal" isn't even "unlocked" on their Skill bar... it's a "gray box" LOL (can't even click or see it)

Basically means Holy Seal isn't suppose to be there, since it's not even "activated"...

They should change the skill function so it can't be used on level 49 and below players.
            Last edited by anichaos; 06-28-2013, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ketis View Post
              YES becors from lvl 45 to 49 you got no chance to defens you seal agen Holy seal

Comment

Just build yourself right and you won't need to worry about being stunned Today in BG, I got stunned for 3 rounds, multiple times. I won. Full HP

Comment

Building right for a level 45~49 vsing a 50~59 still doesn't guarantee you the ability to win, since you're 100% guaranteed to be stunned for 3 rounds.

Not to mention the Troop difference is already there, level 50 and below's Troops is guaranteed to be wiped out fast by any level 50 and above player.

Comment

Holy Seal or stun should use up player rage points just like every other attack. Because it doesn't Players misuse it as a first strike weapon. If it is not a problem then why is disabled for Class Wars

Comment

HS is the new black for the season....its bad enough even with my HS maxed out on my lvl 64 knight, I run into mages in the BG's who use it right off and then fire bomb my temps and me into the ground and I never even get a chance to do much. My suggestion is to make knights immune to the stun...that should give them a chance against the high DPS holy seal whores.

Comment

lol just knights immuned to HS? ok...

This is what needs to be fixed.

1. You can't stun anyone under level 49 as they don't have Holy seal yet.
                        2. Holy seal should use rage
                        3. Holy Seal should only stun for one turn, 3 is to op.

For those of you saying level yoru seal.. It is impossible for someone who is lower level to raise there Holy seal when they are capped at one level and fighting someone a couple levels higher. A level 55 player will always get stunned by a level 64 player whos Holy seal is capped. Hence therefore untill you reach a cap of 99 you will always be at a disadvantage by someone.

Holy seal imo is to OP, rather you admit it or not it is, that is fact not an opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
                          lol just knights immuned to HS? ok...

This is what needs to be fixed.

1. You can't stun anyone under level 49 as they don't have Holy seal yet.
                          2. Holy seal should use rage
                          3. Holy Seal should only stun for one turn, 3 is to op.

For those of you saying level yoru seal.. It is impossible for someone who is lower level to raise there Holy seal when they are capped at one level and fighting someone a couple levels higher. A level 55 player will always get stunned by a level 64 player whos Holy seal is capped. Hence therefore untill you reach a cap of 99 you will always be at a disadvantage by someone.

Holy seal imo is to OP, rather you admit it or not it is, that is fact not an opinion.
                          It's opinion that HS is OP.

It's not fact. It's opinion.

higher level players have another advantage. so level up? go faster, get a higher HS than they have?
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                            It's opinion that HS is OP.

It's not fact. It's opinion.

higher level players have another advantage. so level up? go faster, get a higher HS than they have?
                            it's a fact when someone can do something you can't it is an advantage,
                            (Advantage) A condition or circumstance that puts one in a favorable or superior position.

When you can be stunned half the fight it's OP
                            (OP= Over Powered) Defeat or overcome with superior strength.

Fact not opinion.

You can not get a higher seal then people when they are constantly levels ahead of you. Then even if you hurry up and hit 80 you still have to spend months and months to get to the level cap of holy seal that some have hit strictly because they been playing the game longer. So the only time it will be fair is when you hit 99 level cap. Till then it's op and an advantage. Saying level up and cap it is a cop out when you hit 50 and people have been leveling there HOLY SEAL for months before you even hit the level to get the Holy seal.

So saying level up fast does not change the fact that Holy Seal is op until you each the 99 cap.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
                              it's a fact when someone can do something you can't it is an advantage,
                              (Advantage) A condition or circumstance that puts one in a favorable or superior position.

When you can be stunned half the fight it's OP
                              (OP= Over Powered) Defeat or overcome with superior strength.

Fact not opinion.

You can not get a higher seal then people when they are constantly levels ahead of you. Then even if you hurry up and hit 80 you still have to spend months and months to get to the level cap of holy seal that some have hit strictly because they been playing the game longer. So the only time it will be fair is when you hit 99 level cap. Till then it's op and an advantage. Saying level up and cap it is a cop out when you hit 50 and people have been leveling there HOLY SEAL for months before you even hit the level to get the Holy seal.

So saying level up fast does not change the fact that Holy Seal is op until you each the 99 cap.
                              Don't talk to me like you would a small child.

Treat me with the damned respect I deserve as a fellow adult mentally capable human being at the very least.

I know what OP means.

you also do not need to include dictionary definitions to support your opinion or attempt to belittle me.

That you think HS is OP, is an opinion. It's your opinion. That does not make it fact or universally recognised.

There are plenty of people who can and do stun me with their HS's, and even with that advantage, they can not beat me.

HS is a nice advantage, if you know you can stun the opposition player. After that it's a long time wasting, low damage skill choice.

You think HS is OP. your opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X