lvl60 MP dungeon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl60 MP dungeon

hi! wanna put a suggestion., bcoz of the new BG set-up and the game itsefl becoming more popular., and merging of servers are quite influencial
    on the game..,
    "influencial" i mean., a lvl60 suddenly merge a server with a player got lvl70+ or lvl75+ ppl "Geard with full equips"., surely he cant even last a fight within 60sec's in a duel.
    .., so maybe its time to put a summoner on lvl60 mp dungeon., so starting at lvl60 he/she can hunt for leg stones and get better drops of crystaloids.
    as far as i know only lvl65 mp dungeon has a summoner.

hope you guys thumbs up to this.. thank you!

i would really enjoy that, but oonevil Den is a short MP so there isn'y space for a summoner unfrtunately

Comment

why not just lvl up to 65 and ask those lvl 70+ to help opening the path? --

After all, killing first boss on Moon NM are trickier than killing boss on Demon NM (Im not saying hard, but tricky)
      Plus, it's not like all 70+ player are a... umh... bad people? Im sure some will gladly help.
      S24 - Reaper's Illusion
      IGN - Vein

Comment

What do you mean not last 60 secs.. I even beated 60 pve sets at class wars, all i got is my puny 50 :P

Comment

Working...
        X