Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

lvl60 MP dungeon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lvl60 MP dungeon

hi! wanna put a suggestion., bcoz of the new BG set-up and the game itsefl becoming more popular., and merging of servers are quite influencial
    on the game..,
    "influencial" i mean., a lvl60 suddenly merge a server with a player got lvl70+ or lvl75+ ppl "Geard with full equips"., surely he cant even last a fight within 60sec's in a duel.
    .., so maybe its time to put a summoner on lvl60 mp dungeon., so starting at lvl60 he/she can hunt for leg stones and get better drops of crystaloids.
    as far as i know only lvl65 mp dungeon has a summoner.

hope you guys thumbs up to this.. thank you!

i would really enjoy that, but oonevil Den is a short MP so there isn'y space for a summoner unfrtunately

Comment

why not just lvl up to 65 and ask those lvl 70+ to help opening the path? --

After all, killing first boss on Moon NM are trickier than killing boss on Demon NM (Im not saying hard, but tricky)
      Plus, it's not like all 70+ player are a... umh... bad people? Im sure some will gladly help.
      S24 - Reaper's Illusion
      IGN - Vein

Comment

What do you mean not last 60 secs.. I even beated 60 pve sets at class wars, all i got is my puny 50 :P

Comment

Working...
        X