• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually, we can finish almost all mpd without knight
    nyahahahahha
    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

So which kind of Knight are we talking about?

I only know one kind, my lovely knights on white horses. The rest are wanna be meat sacks I tell you!
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

wanna be meat sack am i?

well i tell you what, at least this wanna be meat sack doesn't hide behind wanna be meat sacks like little school girls in pigtails.
        ChieftainRez
        Knight
        VictisHNR
        [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
          wanna be meat sack am i?

well i tell you what, at least this wanna be meat sack doesn't hide behind wanna be meat sacks like little school girls in pigtails.
          Hey, I can tank Demon Temple already mind you!

Well, I guess looking at a disco ball during my MP wouldn't be that bad, especially when that 'ball' wouldn't last much without our kind.

{OuO**

Comment

i am sorry what? I couldn't tell what you were saying over your screams of agony as i one-shotted you.
            ChieftainRez
            Knight
            VictisHNR
            [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

i am sorry what? I couldn't tell what you were saying over your screams of agony as i one-shotted you.
              Pfffffffttttttttt keeeeel the meatshield \o/
              ♥Hell♥
              Sybian
              S1 - VictisHNR
              *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

Ohh, you might have mistaken my scream of pleasure to agony instead. One-shot, dear? It'd take 110k BR, and I'm certain you ain't that hot.

{OuO**

Comment

*One-Shots Deathieface*

You were saying?
                  ChieftainRez
                  Knight
                  VictisHNR
                  [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

*One-Shots Deathieface*

You were saying?
                    Counting the one from before and one right now, it's 2 shots, and I'm still not dead... Disco Ball failed!

{OuO**

Comment

i also have this long cooldown due to lag issue i was in cata other day turn on afk mode it would cast sunto again while my timer said 19 seconds till it was ready again xD

Comment

Originally posted by Kali_ View Post
                        i also have this long cooldown due to lag issue i was in cata other day turn on afk mode it would cast sunto again while my timer said 19 seconds till it was ready again xD
                        Yep cata is weird when it comes to CDs, so sometimes switching on afk and letting it heal is a good choice but remember that it cant double

Comment

all mage skills cooldowns should be doubled, if not tripled.

i might even suggest that except for LB, they can only cast each skill once per battle. That seems moar than fair.

Noob detected
                          - The Lag Master -
                          S195

Comment

Lol this thread is just a reminder of how pathetic my laptop is =(

Comment

all mage skills cooldowns should be doubled, if not tripled.

i might even suggest that except for LB, they can only cast each skill once per battle. That seems moar than fair.

Sounds perfectly fair. So long as knights have their MDEF halved and when ever they're hit by a magical attack, they take triple damage of course...
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                                Sounds perfectly fair. So long as knights have their MDEF halved and when ever they're hit by a magical attack, they take triple damage of course...
                                Dont forget, archer's have to aim front row with all skills and they can't crit anymore AND have their hp cut in half.
                                edit @chieftain: on a serious note, bl once a fight<,<? i can easly use it twice if i bother to cast it ^^.. that is if they dont die before cd.

Comment

Working...
                                X