Tank Trials - Suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank Trials - Suggestions

I want to suggest more Tank Trial uses. One suggestion is Guild Tank Battles. This could take place on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at time when usual Guild Battle is. Being amongst the best tankers in my guild, I really want to see the best of the other guilds in S154. Also two more suggestions that are cross-server are stuff like Tank Wars (a tank version of Class Wars, but with certain tanks and there is different competitions for each tank at different times) for those who cant do well in Class Wars but are confident in their tanking abilities with certain tanks. Another of the two is for titles amongst people in each server. For example, the player who gets first place the most in S154 would be called "Balenor's Tank Warlord" or something and other things have titles that are only available in the war such as a reward and title for most kills or leading parties that win a lot. Here is some titles I have come up with for many purposes:

"Pride of the Division" - Achieve rank 1 ten or more times in Guild Tank Battles

"Balenor's Tank Warlord" - Have top ranking in server Tank Trial ranks

"Legendary Tank Commander" - Have top overall tank trial ranking

"Nail in the Steel Coffin" - Destroy at least 100 tanks*

"Scrapper" - destroy at least 1,000 tanks*

"Tank Destroyer" - Destroy at least 10,00 tanks

"Tank Trial Veteran" - Take part in at least 50 Tank Trial battles*

"Tank Trial Elite" - Rank (20 or 10) or higher in Tank Trial rankings (cross server)

"Turbo Panzer" - Be top Turbo Turret user*

"Armored Bear" - Be top Mauler user*

"Metal Fang" - Be top NightWolf user*

"Carnivorous Steel" - Be top Predator user*

"Tank King" - Received all Tank Wars titles at least once, as well as at least Veteran and Scrapper titles

*Will be replaced by Tank King upon player achieving it

assuming you mean win the Tank War as Rank 1 and Victory with a Turret Tank...

will never happen, because they get killed by any other high level tanks twice as fast.

Go ahead and face against Maulers with Turret, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

will never happen, because they get killed by any other high level tanks twice as fast.

With tacktics you can easly win them I've done it before just messing around.

Only titles I'd like if there were to come out would be the top 10 point scores, kills and damage.
      Wartune
      (S251) Level 48.
      Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

Comment

no i mean turbos do free-for-all fights against one another but no other tanks will fight. its one type of tank against same type. no mauler will fight any nightwolves, turbo turrets, or predators. no predator will get to fight maulers, nightwolves, turbos. Get the idea now?
        Last edited by CyberWolf309; 06-28-2013, 03:38 PM. Reason: forgot to add quote

Comment

When I say individual tank types, i mean there are certain masters...see class wars? something similar to class wars is what i got in mind

Comment

Originally posted by Grazeh View Post
            With tacktics you can easly win them I've done it before just messing around.

Only titles I'd like if there were to come out would be the top 10 point scores, kills and damage.
            Same here. If you got any ideas please post more we support some ideas, more likely those ideas become part of game!

Comment

While I love doing Tanks, it's a team effort and the top ranking player of the match is simply the biggest kill stealer.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                While I love doing Tanks, it's a team effort and the top ranking player of the match is simply the biggest kill stealer.
                No it isn't, don't voice an opinion when you're incorrect, anyway if you have napalm you can easly kill a whole team with 10 strikes.

Although then again a game or two I've played there have been killstealers but if you know the hp bar and hits you will always get it before the killstealer.
                Wartune
                (S251) Level 48.
                Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

Comment

Originally posted by Grazeh View Post
                  No it isn't, don't voice an opinion when you're incorrect, anyway if you have napalm you can easly kill a whole team with 10 strikes.

Although then again a game or two I've played there have been killstealers but if you know the hp bar and hits you will always get it before the killstealer.
                  Know how i deal with potential kill stealers? always have laser rounds....put off some fast when they are reloading...and if they steal one of my kills, i take one of theirs. Fair and simple! However i wish they gave points for assisting.....or split points depending on damage dealt. for example if my teammate had a guy near dead but he was being beat up i would want to hurry and save him right? only thing stopping me is fact i may get all the credit...if we had "kill credit split" or something, he could get 91% of credited points for the kill by doing 91% damage and i get 9% of the credit for dealing 9% etc. that would put a stop to kill stealers....when i do parties with my guild mates i notice my party calling out kill stealers often and my party sometimes focuses on them....one time i LET a guy who had a kill stolen on other team kill me easily....must have been a sight....a Mauler who had thunderbomb pming that tanker who he really dont like due to fact she stole his mines and telling her that he will let her kill him and even get his thunder bomb...why not let the only turbo on other team get a free kill? i was on top with 21k points and she was at bottom with 719.....cant help but feel bad if i dont do it....

Comment

[not with actual reply] With a Lazer, mauler is able to wipe out a Turret within 10 sec (if crit, within 5 sec)

Kill stealing is meh in Tank War, the objective is to kill other team as fast as possible for Team Points.

Most people don't care much about Kill stealing, because if your team is not coordinated and aiming at one target at a time, you're team sucks.

4 Tank aiming at 1 tank
                    is better than
                    4 Tanks aiming at 4 separate tanks

Comment

[not with actual reply] With a Lazer, mauler is able to wipe out a Turret within 10 sec (if crit, within 5 sec)

Kill stealing is meh in Tank War, the objective is to kill other team as fast as possible for Team Points.

Most people don't care much about Kill stealing, because if your team is not coordinated and aiming at one target at a time, you're team sucks.

4 Tank aiming at 1 tank
                      is better than
                      4 Tanks aiming at 4 separate tanks

I dont need my teammates concentrating fire. All we need is to watch each others backs. We also use strategy (if my guild mates are with me) I tend to use Spinal Tap and Laser to take care of the most skilled enemies, while one of my guild mates loves to use AoE weapons like Napalm and Ice Spikes. One of my best comrades loves to use the acid shot and spinal tap to get rid of enemies who are beating up a weaker teammate. One match i helped HateofShadow (one who loves acid and spinal) get enemies off PeteXa (another guildie) while we lured them and tried to get them into a cluster when UchihaSakura (one with AoE) used Ice Spikes and i had helped Hate pick them off one by one. Hate stunned, I punched them with high powered energy blasts, and Uchiha kept slowing them....we did good and when I got ThunderBomb....The fat lady started singin'! All that because we worked as one....so yeah sometimes what is called killstealing is not killstealing when its part of a plan. When you plan a coordinated attack like that however...u dont have to focus on 1 or have each one having their own target....just use weapons in marriage with well planned strategies with people who you usually do it with. For example i have a plan for when we have a laser, ice, and spinal in use by our team, which was just described.

Comment

I just use whatever there is, all the while taking most of the items so no one else can get it (except if I see my teammate coming to get it)

Me and my Team just stay together, we don't care about being "AoE", because if we can kill the target in less than 5 sec, it's worth it, LOL (while we lose like only 500 HP or so)
                        Able to kill off the entire Team in under 20 sec while we lose only around 25% of HP.

We also coordinate with Thundershard (when it does appear, which rarely do now that we win in under 5 mins), where if someone with the Thunder is about to die, have another team stand right above the guy to get it if Thunder drops (sometimes it just disappears)

We also do "wall block" and "kiting"

Comment

Roflmao

to the creator of this post ROFLMAO you have a nightwolf now and your team couldnt even beat a group with just maulers in it again ROFLMAO as to be "best tanker" (replace the t in tanker with a w and you got it right) again ROFLMAO

Comment

Actually, Maulers is still a match against Nightwolf.

This is due to the 10% chance to deal 50% more damage,
                            IE: you have a chance to deal more than 750 dmg in one hit, with a lazer or Napalm, you can trigger this very often.

Nightwolf's average damage is around 250~300, and it only come with Spirit Tap's chance on effect.

Overall, if you're not in a good team or a good player, spending 10 USD to get the New Tank doesn't mean you'll win.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberWolf309 View Post
                              I want to suggest more Tank Trial uses. One suggestion is Guild Tank Battles. This could take place on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at time when usual Guild Battle is. Being amongst the best tankers in my guild, I really want to see the best of the other guilds in S154. Also two more suggestions that are cross-server are stuff like Tank Wars (a tank version of Class Wars, but with certain tanks and there is different competitions for each tank at different times) for those who cant do well in Class Wars but are confident in their tanking abilities with certain tanks. Another of the two is for titles amongst people in each server. For example, the player who gets first place the most in S154 would be called "Balenor's Tank Warlord" or something and other things have titles that are only available in the war such as a reward and title for most kills or leading parties that win a lot. Here is some titles I have come up with for many purposes:

"Pride of the Division" - Achieve rank 1 ten or more times in Guild Tank Battles

"Balenor's Tank Warlord" - Have top ranking in server Tank Trial ranks

"Legendary Tank Commander" - Have top overall tank trial ranking

"Nail in the Steel Coffin" - Destroy at least 100 tanks*

"Scrapper" - destroy at least 1,000 tanks*

"Tank Destroyer" - Destroy at least 10,00 tanks

"Tank Trial Veteran" - Take part in at least 50 Tank Trial battles*

"Tank Trial Elite" - Rank (20 or 10) or higher in Tank Trial rankings (cross server)

"Armored Bear" - Be top Mauler user*

"Metal Fang" - Be top NightWolf user*

"Carnivorous Steel" - Be top Predator user*

"Tank King" - Received all Tank Wars titles at least once, as well as at least Veteran and Scrapper titles

*Will be replaced by Tank King upon player achieving it
                              Yes it is good suggestion
                              pls implement it when u write a new game called tank tune.
                              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Working...
                              X