Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Archer skills and world boss - getting the most profit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer skills and world boss - getting the most profit

I was wondering what the best skills to use for world boss with the archer class.

I currently start with 35 rage and use arrow strike continuously until 80 rage. At 80 rage I delphic sniper.

Due to game lag, I dont always get the chance to delphic sniper in time before the death blow. This hurts my income from WB. Is there a better way or different skills to use to maximize WB income?

My current skills:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot - 6_28_2013 , 4_51_39 PM 002.png
Views:	1
Size:	443.1 KB
ID:	1737136

Dude... as archer , you will benefit from the 2nd skill as long is 100% crit. The crit skills will help you benefit from world boss.
    Your worst nightmare .
    Azazael - S20

Comment

All I do is double hit with the first attack until I have 80 rage and use delphic.

I'm a level 44 archer and using vouchers I can get upto 1.5m - 2m +
      Wartune
      (S251) Level 48.
      Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

Comment

Start with multi-shot, then double hit with arrow strike and multi shot till your last turn and drop a delphic (can double hit that too but its harder and risky)

Comment

Starting with multishot is a good idea
          Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
          I do not exist.
          For real.

Comment

World Boss

Only thing you need is Multi-Shot and Arrow Strike and PvP set, anything else isn't needed

Do Multi-Shot first (before screen even finish loading, at black screen)
            Than click Arrow Strike immediately after Multi-Shot fires off
            Wait for Regular Attack
            Click Arrow Strike immediately after Regular Attack Fires off
            Wait for Regular Attack

If you can survive up to 5 WB hits

You should have enough Rage to use your Delphic before WB uses his Ultimate.

Also, at times DoubleHit don't fire off,
            When this happens, always count 3 second after you fire off Arrow Strike
            If a Regular Hit did not go off, just click on Arrow Strike again, the next one should do a DoubleHit.

Comment

<--- mage, only get 300k/wb
              Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                World Boss

Only thing you need is Multi-Shot and Arrow Strike and PvP set, anything else isn't needed

Than click Arrow Strike immediately after Multi-Shot fires off
                Wait for Regular Attack
                Click Arrow Strike immediately after Regular Attack Fires off
                Wait for Regular Attack

If you can survive up to 5 WB hits

You should have enough Rage to use your Delphic before WB uses his Ultimate.

Also, at times DoubleHit don't fire off,
                When this happens, always count 3 second after you fire off Arrow Strike
                If a Regular Hit did not go off, just click on Arrow Strike again, the next one should do a DoubleHit.
                This skills are weak,try pve set and armor pricer spam - 20% more gold

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

yup that what m doing always dat really increases the income

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                    This skills are weak,try pve set and armor pricer spam - 20% more gold
                    The method I mentioned works for EVERYONE.

Not to mention getting similar level PvE sets takes quite a while if you're not a Casher.

And don't say use level 20 or 30 PvE set... the damage you deal is way lower than PvP set, thus less gold instead even if you have Armor Piercer.

Plus.. DoubleHit is basically 200% + 100 dmg, compared to Armor Piercer's 140% + 100 dmg.

Simply because it is harder to actually try and DoubleHit with Armor Piercer.

And PvE set starts you out with 0 rage, so you still have to go through at least 2 rounds before you can fire off Arrmor Piercer (this is for non-cashers without clothes - not everyone in game have clothes...)
                    Last edited by anichaos; 06-29-2013, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Not to mention getting similar level PvE sets takes quite a while if you're not a Casher.

And don't say use level 20 or 30 PvE set... the damage you deal is way lower than PvP set, thus less gold instead even if you have Armor Piercer.

Plus.. DoubleHit is basically 200% + 100 dmg, compared to Armor Piercer's 140% + 100 dmg.

50 pve is easy to get so dont tell me aBout cash/hard to get becouse i collect and make it legend in less then 2 months
                      And yes your rotation works for every1,but ap makes way more dmg

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

And PvE set starts you out with 0 rage, so you still have to go through at least 2 rounds before you can fire off Arrmor Piercer (this is for non-cashers without clothes - not everyone in game have clothes...)
                        Actually at Max lvl AP have 200% and you can double with it, making it 100%+200%+Add dmg.

Comment

what no battle prowess skill ?? wtg lol battle prowess skill increasing ur damage after u got crit damage for u and ur party , passive skill for any class is very important u should know that lol

Comment

Actually at Max lvl AP have 200% and you can double with it, making it 100%+200%+Add dmg.
                            I did say "harder to DoubleHit" and not "can not DoubleHit" LOL
                            Because QTE makes skills harder to time.
                            Plus using AP means doing it the old DoubleHit, where you use the skill AFTER Regular Attack (meaning you lose 1 attack)
                            And you still do require up to 2 rounds before AP if you don't have clothing.
                            (^ this is with PvE set) (PvP set - 1 AP = no Rage)

Also... Max AP requires a lot of points, for certain players (like me) that don't have Double Skill, getting Max AP would be until 70+
                            (as in the thread that I created and discussed by ppls on Skill/ Talent placement)
                            (and stop mentioning if I don't get Double Skill I suck, if you really think so, give me money to activate Double Skill than)

Before than, the Method I mentioned is BEST.

50 pve is easy to get so dont tell me aBout cash/hard to get becouse i collect and make it legend in less then 2 months
                            I get low Crystalloids for some reason, only got 170 lv.3 crystalloids...

And... as you can see from OP's post... he have nothing in AP, not even close, he placed everything into first 3 skills.

PS: yes, he needs to get Battle Prowess for 10% increased damage.
                            Last edited by anichaos; 06-29-2013, 01:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R26748279 View Post
                              what no battle prowess skill ?? wtg lol battle prowess skill increasing ur damage after u got crit damage for u and ur party , passive skill for any class is very important u should know that lol
                              What do I lose in order to get battle prowess? I am considering working towards deep freeze next.

Comment

Working...
                              X