No announcement yet.

Archer skills and world boss - getting the most profit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most important thing to do is find the rotation that works for YOU.

I have full 60 pve set and I still only use AP once.
    The reason is that I find that even with 3900crit AP doesn't crit every hit, and I can earn more in total over the WB by using it only once, as delphic sniper is a guaranteed crit hit every round.
    Also I have had trouble finding the rotation that works with AP for some reason so I am happy to stay with what works for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
      The most important thing to do is find the rotation that works for YOU.

I have full 60 pve set and I still only use AP once.
      The reason is that I find that even with 3900crit AP doesn't crit every hit, and I can earn more in total over the WB by using it only once, as delphic sniper is a guaranteed crit hit every round.
      Also I have had trouble finding the rotation that works with AP for some reason so I am happy to stay with what works for me.
      I dont have problem with similar crit.
      As and then just Auto ap comBo
      Even if ap dont crit makes higher dmg then crit as or ms...
      Let me show - i tested it with max inspiration.
      Normal comBo as ms ds with 100% crit rate - 100k, Auto ap rotation with 1 No crit ap - 130k...even if dont crit 2-3 times get more or same gold

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        I dont have problem with similar crit.
        As and then just Auto ap comBo
        Even if ap dont crit makes higher dmg then crit as or ms...
        Let me show - i tested it with max inspiration.
        Normal comBo as ms ds with 100% crit rate - 100k, Auto ap rotation with 1 No crit ap - 130k...even if dont crit 2-3 times get more or same gold
        I know that is SHOULD provide a better return using AP, but as I stated I have trouble getting the rotation to work correctly. When I try using AP I only usually get around 8 hits per run, instead of 10-11 without using AP every turn.

To get any rotation to work I can not use auto then skill attack at all. I have to fire off the skill attack 1st, then the auto attack follows 2nd.
        I don't know the reasons for this and at this point I don't really care. I will stick with what "works for me" as this is the best I can hope for.

As I said, finding what works for yourself is the best solution. What works perfectly fine for one person may not work for the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
          I know that is SHOULD provide a better return using AP, but as I stated I have trouble getting the rotation to work correctly. When I try using AP I only usually get around 8 hits per run, instead of 10-11 without using AP every turn.

To get any rotation to work I can not use auto then skill attack at all. I have to fire off the skill attack 1st, then the auto attack follows 2nd.
          I don't know the reasons for this and at this point I don't really care. I will stick with what "works for me" as this is the best I can hope for.

As I said, finding what works for yourself is the best solution. What works perfectly fine for one person may not work for the other.

How many hits you make depends of 1st skill. Try use aS at start, then w8 for Auto and use ap. One question...you standing on back or front?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

You guys are forgeting about talents...Potency causes AP to use 7 rage if no crit, and if ur AP crits, it costs only 2 rage. If that happens, you can do 2 AP shots before WB fires off 1 attack. I've seen it happen lots of time even though I'm using AFK mode. Then again, I have 5k+ crit, so my AP crits very often and I have high starting rage with PVE set, so I suppose that my build will not work for most ppl =P. With 50% buff on afk, I still get between 1.7 - 2m with multi - AP combo and lvl 6 potency. Max I ever got was 3m with full 100% buff n revives, but that's only for cashers I suppose...
            IGN: Athena
            Guild: Warriors
            Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
            Class: Archer
            Difficulty Level: Noob
            BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
              How many hits you make depends of 1st skill. Try use aS at start, then w8 for Auto and use ap. One question...you standing on back or front?
              Tried everyway you can think of to get it working, it just won't work for me at all.

Same way as 1 run I can get 11 hits, next run I only get 9 even though everything is exactly the same. I just accept the fact that something doesn't work properly and I work around it as best I can.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                You guys are forgeting about talents...Potency causes AP to use 7 rage if no crit, and if ur AP crits, it costs only 2 rage. If that happens, you can do 2 AP shots before WB fires off 1 attack. I've seen it happen lots of time even though I'm using AFK mode. Then again, I have 5k+ crit, so my AP crits very often and I have high starting rage with PVE set, so I suppose that my build will not work for most ppl =P. With 50% buff on afk, I still get between 1.7 - 2m with multi - AP combo and lvl 6 potency. Max I ever got was 3m with full 100% buff n revives, but that's only for cashers I suppose...

??? Potency means that your Multishot has a chance to reduce Ap rage cost by x%. Do you want to say that if potency talent works, rage needed gets reduced from 35 to 7?

Comment

Originally posted by Emilyfairyss View Post
                  ??? Potency means that your Multishot has a chance to reduce Ap rage cost by x%. Do you want to say that if potency talent works, rage needed gets reduced from 35 to 7?
                  Pve set reduce 10 rage. So you have 25 now.
                  Next he say lvl 6 potency - this is 65lvl hs so imagine how this can works ^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Emilyfairyss View Post
                    From http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Talents

Potency:Edit

Multi-shot has a chance of decreasing the rage consumption of Armor Piercer for a certain number of turns.
                    Level of talent Chance of talent activating (%) Rage consumption decrease (%) Number of turn effect lasts
                    1 7 50 2
                    2 9 50 2
                    It says potency has a 9% chance of reducing rage 50% at level 2. It cuts off at level 2.

What does level 6 potency do?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisdab View Post
                      From http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Talents
                      It says potency has a 9% chance of reducing rage 50% at level 2. It cuts off at level 2.

What does level 6 potency do?
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Talent lvl.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	1671099
                      Well..lvl 6 gives 17% chance to proc, meaning higher chance for your multishot to reduce cost of AP. As for how to get 7 and 2 rage, AP costs 35 rage, with talent proc, it costs 17 rage (50% rounded down). PVE set adds 10 rage for every action, so it only costs 7 rage now. If you crit, archer passive adds 5 rage, so it costs 2 rage. Higher lvl talent just means higher chance for your multi shot to trigger the talent and allow you to cast AP for next few turns, provided you have at least 17 rage, otherwise the skill will be greyed out.
                      IGN: Athena
                      Guild: Warriors
                      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                      Class: Archer
                      Difficulty Level: Noob
                      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                        Well..lvl 6 gives 17% chance to proc, meaning higher chance for your multishot to reduce cost of AP. As for how to get 7 and 2 rage, AP costs 35 rage, with talent proc, it costs 17 rage (50% rounded down). PVE set adds 10 rage for every action, so it only costs 7 rage now. If you crit, archer passive adds 5 rage, so it costs 2 rage. Higher lvl talent just means higher chance for your multi shot to trigger the talent and allow you to cast AP for next few turns, provided you have at least 17 rage, otherwise the skill will be greyed out.
                        I know you do AFK mode for world boss, but what do you have on your skills bar, multishot and armor piercer only or do you have other skills there?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisdab View Post
                          I know you do AFK mode for world boss, but what do you have on your skills bar, multishot and armor piercer only or do you have other skills there?
                          If you have 100% crit rate and high v of potency you only put on skillbar ms and ap...What more you need if you use only thise 2 skills?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Mage- make roughly only 550-590k gold per boss .

Comment

Working...
                            X