Clear All

• R26637755
    replied
    check Sols.

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Originally posted by R26637755 View Post
    true. iv seen many pure non casher with full legend set 60 br around 60k+ . they are strong
    I very much doubt you have.

It needs around 1600 keys to obtain full lv60 set and I am not even talking about legend here.

Now as non cash players are only GUARANTEED 1 skeleton key per day, with the chance of getting more in the guild alter and MP dungeons I would say the average a non cash/vip player could get is about 5 per day.
    I have excluded any keys gained from DA. Unless something is wrong then a non casher will not hit top3 and get key rewards from DA.

So getting 5 keys per day equates to 320 days to gather all the keys necessary, or about 11 months of solid play without spending 1 key on anything else.

I am not saying that it is impossible to do, just 99% improbable as Condor says.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by R26637755 View Post
    true. iv seen many pure non casher with full legend set 60 br around 60k+ . they are strong
    Non-cashers with full legend 60 set is highly improbable but not impossible.

Leave a comment:

• gxm13
    replied
    Says some one who has friends that non cashers on old servers?

I'm speaking from my own experience .

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Originally posted by gxm13 View Post
    I have seen really strong non cashers...better than VIPS...soooo your argument is invalid.
    No you haven't, not really.

They are only strong compared to their status in the game. Sure you can be a strong "non-cash" player up to a certain point in this game, after that you will just become cannon fodder for the cashers.
    Non cashers can stay strong below lv49/59 if they level really slow and only play against the newer players coming up through the ranks, but don't try and say that non-cash players can be strong at any level because that is just plain wrong.

Leave a comment:

• R26637755
    replied

Leave a comment:

• gxm13
    replied
    I have seen really strong non cashers...better than VIPS...soooo your argument is invalid.

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    This game has allways ben a P2W game its noting some have changes, this game was build frome the ground to P2W and if you dont like it dont play it.

Some people just upgrade what them like to upgrade and spend lesser or noting to this game and play just for fun.

And some people pay for be strongest in theras Region like U.S east, Europa etc.

and its up to everybody how them waant to do so stop complaine just quit if you dont like it.

What i dont like me R2Games is them let some server die out me people some has quiting witch out give some server mergs.

Leave a comment:

• R216030331
    replied
    [quote]Just wanted to say thanks R2.....

For letting this whole "Pay to win" mentality fester and corrupt your game sooo thoroughly. You're more concerned about your bottom line that you let a select "few" with deep pockets ruin the balance and the game play for everyone else who cannot afford to stay up with them. Thanks for making me ruin a month or two of my life with server mergers and new servers in order to try to milk every penny you can get. Well, you have what money I bothered to spend to get some wings, but you're not getting one damn penny more.... I know you need to make some money, somehow, but, like every other flash game developer out there, you lose sight on game balance and play-ability when you let the deep pockets so overwhelmingly rule the servers it's not even fun to play anymore. Cheers R2.....thanks for eating my time just to be crushed under the weight of someone else's deep pockets. You're the best! Love you.[Qoute]

is the dog wings lvl 1?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X