Just wanted to say thanks R2.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R29942907
    started a topic Just wanted to say thanks R2.....

Just wanted to say thanks R2.....

For letting this whole "Pay to win" mentality fester and corrupt your game sooo thoroughly. You're more concerned about your bottom line that you let a select "few" with deep pockets ruin the balance and the game play for everyone else who cannot afford to stay up with them. Thanks for making me ruin a month or two of my life with server mergers and new servers in order to try to milk every penny you can get. Well, you have what money I bothered to spend to get some wings, but you're not getting one damn penny more.... I know you need to make some money, somehow, but, like every other flash game developer out there, you lose sight on game balance and play-ability when you let the deep pockets so overwhelmingly rule the servers it's not even fun to play anymore. Cheers R2.....thanks for eating my time just to be crushed under the weight of someone else's deep pockets. You're the best! Love you.

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
    atleast the cashers and non cashers shoud be splited... in arena battleground and stuff like that also i prefere to get VIP instead spending my money for some items
    Should they split by VIP levels?
    VIP 1 can only fight VIP 1.
    VIP 2 can only fight VIP 2..
    VIP 9 can only fight VIP 9.

Oh wait! You spent $100k and you get VIP9, I spent $4500 and I get VIP9. How is it fair?
    Should they then split by how much you spend on the game?
    People who spent $1 should fight with people who spent $1.
    People who spent $2 should fight with people who spent $2.. and so on.

Leave a comment:

• CenterPice
    replied
    atleast the cashers and non cashers shoud be splited... in arena battleground and stuff like that also i prefere to get VIP instead spending my money for some items

Leave a comment:

• FrostieTheSnowman
    replied
    Exactly. There are many non-vips who spend big on stuff (Clothes, event mounts etc.). Vip status is a poor indicator of whether a person is a casher or not.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    As I said, nonVIP doesn't mean noncasher..

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Originally posted by Telstar View Post
    You dont even have do do summoner. Normal dungeon run drop at least 2 (=6/day). Plus at least one a day u should get from solo campaign blitz. It would take about 5 months of farming.
    Leg is much more difficult for non-cashers, I agree.
    Yes you could do it that way also.

The problem with that is you have forgot to add in the time to get upto lv60. A truly non cash/vip player will have to level ultra slow to ensure there character is strong enough for lv60/65. (see the quote "iv seen many pure non casher with full legend set 60 br around 60k+ . they are strong" in post #5).

So can you please give me the amount of time it would take a non-cash player to get to 60Kbr, obtain full legend 60 gear (all 8 pieces).

OR EVEN BETTER

Could someone post a screenshot of a non cash/non vip player who has 60k+ BR with full lv60 legend gear?
    Last edited by Billy_McF; 07-01-2013, 09:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Telstar
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    I very much doubt you have.

It needs around 1600 keys to obtain full lv60 set and I am not even talking about legend here.
    You dont even have do do summoner. Normal dungeon run drop at least 2 (=6/day). Plus at least one a day u should get from solo campaign blitz. It would take about 5 months of farming.
    Leg is much more difficult for non-cashers, I agree.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Do you use your own keys everyday for all summons, or do you share the summons out??

If indeed you do pay for full summon runs everyday for non cashers, could you please let me know where you get your keys from to enable this. I would love to help out my guildies everyday, but keep running out of keys.

Meh, they got my keys since long ago, helping them get to the summoners is all I can do now. Unless they have someone else who like to get loids with them, I help spanking the clones.

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    Hey! I strip down naked to fight summoners with them everyday! D:

Not always with the same team, but still...
    Do you use your own keys everyday for all summons, or do you share the summons out??

If indeed you do pay for full summon runs everyday for non cashers, could you please let me know where you get your keys from to enable this. I would love to help out my guildies everyday, but keep running out of keys.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    MAHUSIVE big IF.

I know of cash players who have given the odd full run to others, but I have never met one who will do that every day.
    Also even with that cash player donating keys, the rate at which cash players can get keys would not allow them to do it every day anyway.

The legend stones are easy to get I agree, no problem with them at all.

Insignia may also become a problem for non cash players as usually they get owned in 3v3 arena, unless they are with some mega cashers who can carry them.
    Hey! I strip down naked to fight summoners with them everyday! D:

Not always with the same team, but still...

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    Keys for non casher is slow, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have casher friends who are willing to fork out their additional keys to help him/her get their full lvl 60 gear faster. And if they are archers and don't miss a single wb everyday along with planting crops all day, its easy for them to buy daily legend stones on top of getting additional loids and stones with the help of their friends. It really isn't as improbable as you think. You just didn't join the right server at the right time.
    MAHUSIVE big IF.

I know of cash players who have given the odd full run to others, but I have never met one who will do that every day.
    Also even with that cash player donating keys, the rate at which cash players can get keys would not allow them to do it every day anyway.

The legend stones are easy to get I agree, no problem with them at all.

Insignia may also become a problem for non cash players as usually they get owned in 3v3 arena, unless they are with some mega cashers who can carry them.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    Keys for non casher is slow, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have casher friends who are willing to fork out their additional keys to help him/her get their full lvl 60 gear faster. And if they are archers and don't miss a single wb everyday along with planting crops all day, its easy for them to buy daily legend stones on top of getting additional loids and stones with the help of their friends. It really isn't as improbable as you think. You just didn't join the right server at the right time.
    IF
    1) They have casher friends who will give their keys to him
    2) They are archers who don't miss a single world boss
    3) They plant 1 hour seeds and stay online all day

So many big ifs, which make it improbable. Yet, not impossible.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    I very much doubt you have.

It needs around 1600 keys to obtain full lv60 set and I am not even talking about legend here.

Now as non cash players are only GUARANTEED 1 skeleton key per day, with the chance of getting more in the guild alter and MP dungeons I would say the average a non cash/vip player could get is about 5 per day.
    I have excluded any keys gained from DA. Unless something is wrong then a non casher will not hit top3 and get key rewards from DA.

So getting 5 keys per day equates to 320 days to gather all the keys necessary, or about 11 months of solid play without spending 1 key on anything else.

I am not saying that it is impossible to do, just 99% improbable as Condor says.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by R26637755 View Post
    check Sols.
    Non-VIP doesn't mean noncasher. How do you know he never bought the loids and stones?

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Originally posted by R26637755 View Post
    check Sols.
    Cant check as he must be either below 100 in cross server rankings, or on another time zone.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X