A Rant..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dovkan View Post
    Well, you certainly have great grammar... and you don't seem to understand that their are many browser games where cosmetic items are sold
    for money, not pay to win items, and the server costs and such for this game are relatively cheap
    One thing that boggles my mind is why do one have to always pick on someone's grammar? I mean seriously do you think you are hardass or cool for being a grammar nazi? Do you think people will praise you like god for being a grammar nazi? No so why do you start picking at someone's grammar when people say something that is a disagreement. Be creative and stop using the stupid grammar nazi card.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      One thing that boggles my mind is why do one have to always pick on someone's grammar? I mean seriously do you think you are hardass or cool for being a grammar nazi? Do you think people will praise you like god for being a grammar nazi? No so why do you start picking at someone's grammar when people say something that is a disagreement. Be creative and stop using the stupid grammar nazi card.
      Thx, i know my gramma is not good,maybe even i make i lot of fails. But not evry1 is from eng country.
      If i write something,try to say what i mean and ppl are good for it or not but allways focus on point, not form
      Like creamy say - if you have problem with p2w,if you know games without that - what are you doing here?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        Because it's not hard? If someone can't spell simple words or use them in the right context then they are simply morons.

Game is all about cash.
        However my main reason for cashing in most games is just to keep up or stay ahead. I don't have fun being so far behind the top players that I get killed in one hit, where's the fun in that? I want to be right there with them.

Comment

Funny , do you guys fight for hot girls and good life like that ? oh wait ...

"OMG A GAME , I NEED TO BE A GOD HERE , I NEEEEEEEEED " but wait ... you guys know how things work ? i spend 1$ next one 2$ so on .. nobody win .. so where's the point to spend cash for a BROWSER game ? just waste your time ... or get that fat *** at work , get laid , some girls ... get fun in real life .. if you are that rich then help some good&poor humans , don't be a greedy fat *** and also don't call those guys rich , nobody is rich .. there is PC lifers and real guys lifers .. i spend 200/300 $ one night in club .. is that rich ? sometimes more ... but i work for that money one freakin month ... trust me , rich people has a life a good one .. no rich guy play games just if he/she's really really crazy person or ugly as heck or non brain ... something need to be wrong with

About prices , i can buy some cars and houses with prices from those games , i hope in future there'll be a police for internet so nerds wont make money because of other nerds and so on ...

Is nothing wrong to spend ... i don't know .. 100 $ or 1000 $ ( in time , like some months , 1 year) but 1000 $ + in some minutes ...

The thing is not about donaters , suck thing is that just donaters can get those items ... if ADM make it fair enough but they wont , money rules those useless humans ...
          My point is : we need to die , all of us ! ALL , i hope the end of the world is coming soon ... DIE HUMANS DIE !
          What the heck is wrong with those humans ? !
          Enogh said , now i am going to get one cigg , some ***** and watching TV .. i am poor , can't spend 10.000 $ for a .. game ? o_0
          Click image for larger version

Name:	i-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore-11372-1920x1200.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	386.9 KB
ID:	1671132
          Last edited by R216721407; 06-30-2013, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
            Because it's not hard? If someone can't spell simple words or use them in the right context then they are simply morons.
            If English is not a their native language then it can be extremely difficult to use even simple words in the correct order. Also, since there are many more than just the English Alphabet, spelling can be a problem even for a very intelligent person. In my experience people who deride others for their grammar and refer to them as "morons", or use other derogatory terms, are usually much less intelligent than they pretend to be.

As to the P2W aspect of this game I say if it bothers you that much Dovkan then I suggest you find a different game. Posting these types of rants on the forums, while it can be a great release of stress and frustration, is ultimately pointless and usually just a feeble attempt to troll people into maintaining an argument.
            Patryn
            Twisted
            S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
            "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Well, you certainly have great grammar... and you don't seem to understand that their are many browser games where cosmetic items are sold
              for money, not pay to win items, and the server costs and such for this game are relatively cheap
              Well, I decided to jump in after reading this. If you wish to point out people for their grammar, you should watch what you write yourself. The "their" in your sentence should be "there".

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post

Game is all about cash.
              However my main reason for cashing in most games is just to keep up or stay ahead. I don't have fun being so far behind the top players that I get killed in one hit, where's the fun in that? I want to be right there with them.
              As it's known, not everyone who plays this game is from America - so because people from places such as the Philippines or Indonesia, etc. want to play a game that caters to NA, it makes them an idiot for not being able to speak the language that well? That's quite the logic you have there. Learning a second language is indeed difficult - English is not that easy to learn to a lot of foreign countries.

On a side note - if this thread continues to flame and/or troll each other, I will have this thread locked. This is the one and only warning this thread shall receive.
              The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Ok, lets get back to the point: The game is a cash cow.
                Last edited by Dovkan; 06-30-2013, 08:00 PM.

Comment

My current frustration is how they have set up bg. There is NO way you can compete against lvl 74 player at lvl 67. So, you run around and try to get crystals. You can undress and go for dryad blessing and then atk high lvl but that is not fun to me. I was really hoping they would make bg 60 - 64 65-69.... 70 - 74 75-79 etc.. But nope, they throw us in against ppl we have no chance of beating who spawn camp. Arena is a friggin joke with it's matching system and stun. There is NO competition when you cannot even fight despite having high HS yourself which can't compete against players way above you. I am a moderate casher and it's just not fun anymore. I really love my guild buddies etc and other friends in the game, but it's just getting to the point you can't even do mp runs without special gear that takes 1200 loids just to synth it! Then they put loids on sale and it would cost easily 100 to 150 bucks to buy em! This is ridiculous!

Comment

Originally posted by Unified_Serenity View Post
                    My current frustration is how they have set up bg. There is NO way you can compete against lvl 74 player at lvl 67. So, you run around and try to get crystals. You can undress and go for dryad blessing and then atk high lvl but that is not fun to me. I was really hoping they would make bg 60 - 64 65-69.... 70 - 74 75-79 etc.. But nope, they throw us in against ppl we have no chance of beating who spawn camp. Arena is a friggin joke with it's matching system and stun. There is NO competition when you cannot even fight despite having high HS yourself which can't compete against players way above you. I am a moderate casher and it's just not fun anymore. I really love my guild buddies etc and other friends in the game, but it's just getting to the point you can't even do mp runs without special gear that takes 1200 loids just to synth it! Then they put loids on sale and it would cost easily 100 to 150 bucks to buy em! This is ridiculous!
                    Yes, and everyone knows this is true, but will respond with some ignorant excuse, bravo to you my friend for speaking your mind and what you really feel this game is. *Applauds*

Comment

Ya the money cost is ridiculous. They would make so much more selling at lower prices. At $20 a wing you might get 100 thousand sales and make 2 million dollars. At $5 a wing you will get at least a million sales if not more making you $5 million dollars. They would make 3 million dollars more on wings alone by lowering the price. It would also make their customers happier. And this applies to everything from socketing rods to crystaloids. Make them cheaper and you will make more money.

As to the pay to win I haven't spend a dime on this game and never will. I stay around 70th on my server but anyone who talks **** when they beat me I laugh at because they had to spend money to do it.

Comment

You know landswalker, as a marketing person I have to agree with you. I would have paid 50 bucks to get the loids, but 150? NO ****** WAY! They seem to have this idea that making 150 off of a thousand people is better than making 50 bucks off of 10,000! Go figure. Because of this, I have quit spending money on the game. I had no problem spending fifty bucks a month because this was how I spend my free time. I don't go bar hopping and such so that seemed ok to me to spend money on a game I like. I do still have VIP and Spirit covenant, but I might quit that as well. They truly don't seem to understand that making less money off of a lot more people would get them more profits and make us happier. Their business consultants suck.

Comment

Have you all not thought about the reason they push the prices that high (but not too high) to make less players buy them? I mean most of the time moderate and heavy cashers would buy those, but even light cashers would jump 10k BR ahead of free players if the price is set to what Landswalker stated.

There are reasons for everything, people who want to buy stuffs will continue to buy, they don't bargain about the price. If you don't want to buy it, leave it and don't complain about the prices either.

Problems on the matching system aren't going to be fixed, since the mechanism can not be changed without 7Road's consent, not to say they will ever give permission to change that. Teams that got matched with higher BR teams constantly mostly due to their leveling streak, when the trend nowadays is to slow level or camp level. Me and my team got matched with players on our level and strength all the time, so should I agree about the matching system being flawed? It just come down to yourself to change. If your team gets matched badly, change your team. If you got into a BG with so many players higher than you, leave and enter another one.
                          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                            Have you all not thought about the reason they push the prices that high (but not too high) to make less players buy them? I mean most of the time moderate and heavy cashers would buy those, but even light cashers would jump 10k BR ahead of free players if the price is set to what Landswalker stated.
                            I don't think this was R2's original intention. IMO, their motive was to maximize profit.

However, it does have the effect which you just said. The end result is that moderate cashers do not get so far ahead of non-cashers. AND, heavy cashers do not max. everything out now.
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Yes, and everyone knows this is true, but will respond with some ignorant excuse, bravo to you my friend for speaking your mind and what you really feel this game is. *Applauds*
                              No excuses here. I just don't see the point in standing on a soap box and preaching about how overblown the P2W aspect of the game is. I chuckle when I see people like Azmodeus and LordYarash on the East Coast servers who have obviously spent tens of thousands of dollars. I can't match that type of spending and really don't care to try. Despite that fact I'm not going to blather on about how horrible this aspect has made the game or how the Hardcore Cashers are idiots for paying that kind of money on pixels because it would be pointless. Nothing you say will change anything and ultimately complaining about a game that you CONTINUE to play just makes you look like as much of an idiot as you say cashers are.
                              Patryn
                              Twisted
                              S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                              "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                                Nothing you say will change anything and ultimately complaining about a game that you CONTINUE to play just makes you look like as much of an idiot as you say cashers are.
                                Don't call them idiots! D:

I don't want them to leave... where else do I get my stress relieve then?
                                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                                X