Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Regeneration Astrals

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regeneration Astrals

I am pretty sure this is discussed before (too lazy to search)

But there is one part that I am unsure of, haven't tested.

Blessed Health is a Fixed number that I know.

But Regeneration is based on your damage.

What I want to know is... how does it calculate for Multi-Shot (if Regeneration procs from this?)
    And Lunatic

Does it count in both crit damage, such as (4000 + 4000) x 0.3 = 2400 heal, or is it just 1200 from one of the hits?

It'll be from one hit.

So just imagine Blessed Health with Lunatic on 3 targets.. 9 hits.. 10% chance each of those hits could restore 2k hp for example.

Comment

so each "hits" of skill have a chance to proc the Astral? (and not just from 10% on casting the skill)?

Hmm, interesting.

Tho my Lunatic's average crit dmg right now is around 3000, so 3000 x 0.3 would be 900 heal.

Think Regeneration is only useful on big damage attack and/or higher level Astral (above 5)

Here I was wonder if it works for multiple damages, because if it does it would have been awesome, lol

Comment

Regen astRo is waSte of slot. Gives nothing on long turn.
        You are archer,your main astROs should be at 50v patk 2x def crit and determination,in 6 slot put godess bl...
        Dont waSte time for other astROs and astRO exp for vup

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I haven't gotten a Goddess Blessing yet ;(

So right now my choice is...

Illusion (orange)
          Blessed Health (orange)
          Regeneration (orange)
          or just for the heck of it... Ruthlessness, LOL (purple)

Currently using Blessed Health Lv 3 most of the times (the proc rate is pretty often)

So I was checking to see how Regeneration would be (just got the orange today, it's at lv 2)

Comment

Working...
          X