Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Level 50 legend set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 50 legend set

I'm struggling to obtain any of the level 50 legend set.
    As far as I can see the only way to obtain these is through drops in Garden of Death and Tarraton's Lair.
    I have done GoD about 50 times and have yet to obtain a piece.
    How long does it normally take to obtain the full set?
    And is there an easier way I have missed?

You need to do GoD on Nightmare to get the stones.

Comment

save the crystaloids, 200 of them= 1 piece.
      Use your skeleton keys (with a Group where everyone have 25 each or more) Then use it to open summoners, you get 1 loid (+1 legend stone if in nm) use this to farm the 50 set. Takes maybe 2months.

Comment

For the set you need the crystaloids and the legendary stones. Mostly.

Crystaloids you can farm at every GoD/Tarra boss. You need them to synthesize the set in the blacksmith.

Legendary stones you can get from the guild shop (5/day) or Nightmare versions of dungeons. In NM dungeons you can get them from bosses or by summoning. You need these to make the item legendary.

Parts of items or whole items are obtainable in the card draw at the end of the dungeon, but the chance to get the part of the item that is usually bought in the catacombs shop is small, maybe 1 in 100. The chance to obtain a whole item is incredibly low, possibly 1 in 10k-100k.

Comment

1st of all...
          Each part of legend set cost 100 leg stones,200 loids and 4k insignia + 4kk gold for upgrade.
          If you are vip make legend 50 set is simple just run 3x per day god nm,save keys for keyrun and be patient...
          You dont need end mpd,this help you keep lvl and collect sefty.
          I make it in 9 weeks,means 2 months hard job
          This is all what i want say

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Hi, I'm not yet level 50 and I am kind of slow at figuring this out.

Why does having VIP make getting lvl 50 legend set easier?

What does keyrun mean and why does everyone in the group need 25+ keys on them?

After the final boss, are the items you get from the 5 card draw needed for lvl 50 set?

what do mp's mean? Is that short for multiplayer dungeons?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisdab View Post

After the final boss, are the items you get from the 5 card draw needed for lvl 50 set?

every week VIP's gets giftpack for being a VIP. The giftpack contains skeleton keys

Key run means using skeleton keys at the summoner/mirror fight in multiplayer dungeons. Each party can only use the summoner in a dungeon 20 times. Each time costs 5 skeleton keys. 20 summons at 5 keys is 100 keys needed. Shared between 4 players is 25 keys each.

no the items after the boss are not needed for the 50 set.

yes it means exactly that: Multiplayer Dungeon.
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

They can be needed, if you are lucky and drop Mystic Wep/helm/armor/neck
                These can also be obtained in crypt shop
                S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                Mage: Existence (G.M)
                BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisdab View Post

Ginger explain you so i can only add.
                  Sure before you get max talent lvl you end mpds but then,when you want camp 59lvl for a few weeks - you only fight 1 and 2 boss for stuffs from boxes and leave party,make new room and start over

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                  X