60 gear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 60 gear

how many keys do you need to get full 60 gear running DT nm? right now i have 150 crystoilds and working on leg. stones not really worried about leg. stones right now but I was wondering if anyone had a calulation for amount of keys doing summoner? If everyone has keys, to summon 5 a piece.. how many keys would u need? Any insite would be helpfull ty
    forever faithful

Originally posted by frostfinger View Post
    how many keys do you need to get full 60 gear running DT nm? right now i have 150 crystoilds and working on leg. stones not really worried about leg. stones right now but I was wondering if anyone had a calulation for amount of keys doing summoner? If everyone has keys, to summon 5 a piece.. how many keys would u need? Any insite would be helpfull ty
    1 summ cost 6 keys. From full keyrun you get ~24 loids and ~21 leg stones what means you need 360 keys for 300 loids and 240 legstones...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

There is no hard and fast rule as to how many keys it will take. The reason for that is that the boxes the summoner drops can hold 1 or 2 crystaloids, so it all depends on luck.

However as you need 300 crystaloids for each piece x 4 items the total number of crystaloids you need is 1200.

The minimum number of crystaloids you should get from a summon run is 22. 20 from the summoner and 2 from the boss fights.

So if you divide 1200 by 22 = 54.54. This is the number of full summon runs you have to do to get the required crystaloids.

54.54 x 30(keys per run) = 1636 keys in total needed per person.

Comment

damn ill never get lvl 60 gear
        i have 300 keys and i though it would get me close
        forever faithful

Comment

but that is still more than what you get in a reg. map run so i am still doing good i gues
          forever faithful

Comment

Dont forget, you should have a lot of xloids from the runs in moon before you hitted 65:P, maybe around 300 xloids... so then you 'only' need around 1200 keys.

Comment

Let me give you the approximation of time required. Note: I'm rounding numbers like crazy and everything's an approximation, mostly pessimistic.

If you are doing 1 keyrun daily, that's 25 crystaloids and 21 legendary stone plus extras. Let's say you get 10% double crystaloids and 2% 2x crystaloids at the end of a run. Also, you have about 5% chance to get a crystaloid from singleplayer dungeons. All in all, let's say this amounts to 27 crystaloids daily, if you have the keys.

With 10 summons that you've got (300 keys), you can last for 10 days like this. During that time you can get another 30, so let's say 11 days.

During those 11 days you will collect approximately 300 crystaloids and 225 legendary stones. Enough for one whole piece! Which is a lot for just 11 days.

However, this is where it gets slow.

From then on you can get 6 per day (with doubles and other stuff let's say 7). Meaning, for the remaining 900 crystaloids you'll need about 130 days (4+ months, whoah). However, while doing that, you'll be getting skeleton keys, so if you do your dailies and check in regularly you should have about 60 in a month.
              After 2 months, you can do 4 more summons which will shorten that time by about 4*27/7 = 15 days.

To conclude, unless you cash in or are even a bit luckier than my example here you can gather the whole set in 4 months.

About the legendary part: you can get about 300 stones from the 15 summons I mentioned above. In 4 months, if you buy 5 stones daily from the guild shop, you can get 30*4*5 = 600 stones, which brings us to a total of 900 stones. That should be enough at least for the set, if not for the jewelry.

TL, DR: You need 4 months to collect the whole legendary set.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
                Let me give you the approximation of time required. Note: I'm rounding numbers like crazy and everything's an approximation, mostly pessimistic.

If you are doing 1 keyrun daily, that's 25 crystaloids and 21 legendary stone plus extras. Let's say you get 10% double crystaloids and 2% 2x crystaloids at the end of a run. Also, you have about 5% chance to get a crystaloid from singleplayer dungeons. All in all, let's say this amounts to 27 crystaloids daily, if you have the keys.

With 10 summons that you've got (300 keys), you can last for 10 days like this. During that time you can get another 30, so let's say 11 days.

During those 11 days you will collect approximately 300 crystaloids and 225 legendary stones. Enough for one whole piece! Which is a lot for just 11 days.

However, this is where it gets slow.

From then on you can get 6 per day (with doubles and other stuff let's say 7). Meaning, for the remaining 900 crystaloids you'll need about 130 days (4+ months, whoah). However, while doing that, you'll be getting skeleton keys, so if you do your dailies and check in regularly you should have about 60 in a month.
                After 2 months, you can do 4 more summons which will shorten that time by about 4*27/7 = 15 days.

To conclude, unless you cash in or are even a bit luckier than my example here you can gather the whole set in 4 months.

About the legendary part: you can get about 300 stones from the 15 summons I mentioned above. In 4 months, if you buy 5 stones daily from the guild shop, you can get 30*4*5 = 600 stones, which brings us to a total of 900 stones. That should be enough at least for the set, if not for the jewelry.

TL, DR: You need 4 months to collect the whole legendary set.
                That's about correct for non casher. For cashers, it only takes 2mths+. There is monthly loids offers and legend stones for sale...so cashers actually can get it way faster than just doing summoner runs and buying stones daily from guild shop. Also if you're lucky, u can get lots of keys from divine altar from mob drops if u kill fast enough. Top spot in divine altar gets an additional 3 keys a day on top of the daily devo and high vip lvl gives additional keys every monday. Its way faster to collect the normal lvl 60 set tho since if u do summoner runs on normal DT, u can still complete it to get an additional loid from 2nd boss.
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

True, if you're aiming just to get the set, summoning at DT normal is the fastest way. It's a huge waste of skeleton keys, but they are yours, not mine

I briefly mentioned cashing, but I don't think it really needs to be said - with the crystaloid sales/through the market you can get enough crystaloids for the whole set in no time (but a lot of cash). Kind of hard to calculate precisely how much you'd need to get them from the mystery shop, but it's easy to calculate the total price from the recent event.

1 Crystaloid pack with 10 lvl 5 crystaloids costs 159 balens. I won't calculate anything for legendary stones because I've never bought a Miraculous Gift Box and don't know the chances of getting those.

As you need 120 of these packs, the price is 19080 Balens, or 190.8$ (which is actually cheap for some).

Comment

If you not enaught strong for nm runs - just run 3x per day normal and safe keys for nm summoner

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                    X