Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Reseting troops liek we can reset skills/talents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Reseting troops liek we can reset skills/talents

    Hello!

    We can reset skills/talents for 895balens/vouchers.

    I would like to see same thing for troops same lvl(meaning you can switch knights with angels or templars with warlocks).

    I personally made mistake on my first account taking templars and now i f**ked for long (till lvl60 troops are coming if they even are) cause lvling from scratch templars to 59 is just to sick

    I think this should be added in game is important part as skills/talents.

  • #2
    You used the daru to level your troops. Deal with it.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

    Comment


    • #3
      No ***** sherlock. Its a suggestion part of forum i made a suggestion. I am dealing with it haha. Seriously dont write if you have nothing to say!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by slikec View Post
        Seriously dont write if you have nothing to say!
        Isn't this a forum?
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by slikec View Post
          Hello!

          We can reset skills/talents for 895balens/vouchers.

          I would like to see same thing for troops same lvl(meaning you can switch knights with angels or templars with warlocks).

          I personally made mistake on my first account taking templars and now i f**ked for long (till lvl60 troops are coming if they even are) cause lvling from scratch templars to 59 is just to sick

          I think this should be added in game is important part as skills/talents.
          All top players from all classes say templars better then warlocks ^^
          I dont know how you want from this, warlocks have more mdef but a lot less hp and atk...super aoe special atak means nothing...
          I love too see warlocks in bg - easy win

          _________


          Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br


          _________


          Comment


          • #6
            Well i know that now lol. But fighting me is never easy win only really nasty cashers can say that

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by slikec View Post
              But fighting me is never easy win only really nasty cashers can say that
              great now you will start the moaning about cashers on this thread aswell !

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                All top players from all classes say templars better then warlocks ^^
                I dont know how you want from this, warlocks have more mdef but a lot less hp and atk...super aoe special atak means nothing...
                I love too see warlocks in bg - easy win
                Well...it is very obvious when you read the description of their special skills. Warlock skills proc only 30% of the time to do an AOE at 80% of their dmg, while templars skill proc 50% of the time to do 170% of their dmg. No matter how you look at it, templars do more dmg than warlocks since chances r they'll proc twice as much compared to warlocks.
                IGN: Athena
                Guild: Warriors
                Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                Class: Archer
                Difficulty Level: Noob
                BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

                Comment


                • #9
                  well dear,
                  lvling templar is just plainly pain after all.
                  So, bear with it.
                  lvl 60 troop will be like... half a year? One year?
                  Who knows.

                  But seeing how r2 announcement this new troop (templar and warlock) 3 month before update, I bet we will get notification months before lvl 60 troops installment. You had the time for that.
                  S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                  IGN - Vein

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    No i just made suggestion that i find reasonable. I will survive having warlocks as my troops and we all know cash is what moves world and this game around :P

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                      Well...it is very obvious when you read the description of their special skills. Warlock skills proc only 30% of the time to do an AOE at 80% of their dmg, while templars skill proc 50% of the time to do 170% of their dmg. No matter how you look at it, templars do more dmg than warlocks since chances r they'll proc twice as much compared to warlocks.
                      This is not only about skills dmg, temps have higher hp,pdef what is atk of 2/3 classes and only little lower mdef then warlocks...
                      Before choIce angels give you heal adventages,but now templars are just better for each class

                      _________


                      Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br


                      _________


                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X