Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Flash EOL

Attention: Adobe has blocked flash content from playing beginning January 12th. Please update to new client version 1.1.2.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Have questions or concerns you want to talk about? Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

lvl70 accessorry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • lvl70 accessorry

    anyone have lvl70 jewels? or knows the patk/matk value of lvl70 jewels?

  • #2
    just look in the cross server rankings?

    I'm sure the top players there will have the gear you're after.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

    Comment


    • #3
      Click image for larger version

Name:	there.png
Views:	1
Size:	182.7 KB
ID:	1671095t
      there you go
      âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
      âœ* Prizzly
      âœ* Knight
      âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]45888[/ATTACH]t
        there you go
        Everyone knows that's Shuu's jewel XD And u missed the part where every single equip stat there is lvl 10.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

        Comment


        • #5
          thank you prizzly, item price for 16m spend like 30m to upgrade it OMG.. ty

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
            Everyone knows that's Shuu's jewel XD And u missed the part where every single equip stat there is lvl 10.
            it doesnt matter who it is and what the refining is ;p
            It wasnt asked and you can easily look it up, at the ranking list
            âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
            âœ* Prizzly
            âœ* Knight
            âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
              it doesnt matter who it is and what the refining is ;p
              It wasnt asked and you can easily look it up, at the ranking list
              Thats true. But I like to get the full info so I can decide myself what isn't needed =P
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                Thats true. But I like to get the full info so I can decide myself what isn't needed =P
                Well every person is different.
                some go for def/endu and some go for att and crit.
                Everyone has their own style ;p
                âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                âœ* Prizzly
                âœ* Knight
                âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
                  Well every person is different.
                  some go for def/endu and some go for att and crit.
                  Everyone has their own style ;p
                  Each v set have max star statsofc i can log new server and check 70v jewels stats, post it here so why you hide it^^

                  _________


                  Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br


                  _________


                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X