BG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    I have many rofl last days...how many theards about unfair bg we see xD?
    If I didn't lost count since Jan, I'd say this falls into the 200s'th of threads about unfair BG.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Actually, I confess, I too thought Honor gain and loss was based on level until a few days ago. ;(

Comment

Wish honor gain was somehow related to the level of dryads we kill XD Would make life so much better..

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          Actually, I confess, I too thought Honor gain and loss was based on level until a few days ago. ;(
          Nah,
          at last you're not being an annoying person like the one who started this thread.
          S24 - Reaper's Illusion
          IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
            If I didn't lost count since Jan, I'd say this falls into the 200s'th of threads about unfair BG.
            Only? I thought it would be 200+ in general discussion only, probably almost as much in suggestion/feedback and a few more in bug cuz ppl dont read patch notes and they get surprised by every mini change at everything^^.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
              Only? I thought it would be 200+ in general discussion only, probably almost as much in suggestion/feedback and a few more in bug cuz ppl dont read patch notes and they get surprised by every mini change at everything^^.
              If you don't count the half sensible ones, it would reach further. But I'd like to hold some to credit those who actually put some thoughts about how BG should be changed.
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Just to make it more clear to people

If you have say 81,629 honor points and the person who beats you has 70,100 honor points, U will lose honor.
                Regardless of title or level, it's based on the number of honor you have and they have. If you higher RANK (not level, but RANK) you make a set amount based on your level. If your lower and you win, you will make more because if they are higher Rank, then obviously they have higher honor points than you. I hope this helps to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by veteransoldier View Post
                  Just to make it more clear to people

If you have say 81,629 honor points and the person who beats you has 70,100 honor points, U will lose honor.
                  Regardless of title or level, it's based on the number of honor you have and they have. If you higher RANK (not level, but RANK) you make a set amount based on your level. If your lower and you win, you will make more because if they are higher Rank, then obviously they have higher honor points than you. I hope this helps to understand.
                  Your honour gain per victory is based on your honour rank too.
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                  X