Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cross Server Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well we face a 3 mage team with **** damage like less than 1k per hit (when our team is 1 mage and 2 archers, some mages even do tickling damage to archers). You just faced 3 excellent mages and not all mages are of same built. We never have problem dealing with 3 mages even if I partied with 2 archers don't know why you have that problem with them lmao my archer team mates can easily kill them. Honestly, I never want to party with all mages group, why? Because if we faced heavy hitting archers/knights we are dead, and if we faced an opponent of same all mage team, the fight will take long to finish.
    Last edited by rheasteer; 06-30-2013, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
      Well we face a 3 mage team with **** damage like less than 1k per hit (when our team is 1 mage and 2 archers, some mages even do tickling damage to archers). You just faced 3 excellent mages and not all mages are of same built. We never have problem dealing with 3 mages even if I partied with 2 archers don't know why you have that problem with them lmao my archer team mates can easily kill them. Honestly, I never want to party with all mages group, why? Because if we faced heavy hitting archers/knights we are dead, and if we faced an opponent of same all mage team, the fight will take long to finish.
      My triple mages team have only me in front... Just because I have higher Pdef and HP doesn't mean that I like being in front.

Well, we roll face enough times to be bored of it actually. Only lose to one triple archers team (not all) so... Let's just say people have their own view on things.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
        the idea is to make the cross server arena teams to be per 1 from each class 1 archer 1 mage 1 knight not 3 mages 3 mages are almoust impossible to kill only other 3 mages can kill them on the same lvl
        You're going to have a hard time finding teams then.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          You're going to have a hard time finding teams then.
          Well, could be a separate group arena? (they already have "class war")

I am pretty sure they can also do one where it's 1 of each class type.

We'll call it "Group War" LOL.

But really, I want to try this, where every group have 1 of each class (can still make their own formation)

And battle it out to see which formation and which skills players use works better.

Like placing a mage up front for the heck of it, would that be fun? or a Knight at the Back so he'll last way long and slowly DPS the enemies down. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

But really, I want to try this, where every group have 1 of each class (can still make their own formation)

And battle it out to see which formation and which skills players use works better.

Like placing a mage up front for the heck of it, would that be fun? or a Knight at the Back so he'll last way long and slowly DPS the enemies down. LOL
            Could be possible but I already have enough events to do per day.. maybe replace GA?
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

As long as we have no need to absolutely do it like that everyday, and even if there's an event for it sometimes not much profit would result out of this, then I'm all for it.

Still this guy is asking for 1 of each on a everyday event, and that's a no, a big no. And here's why: There are several servers which lack certain class(es) and they'll be at a disadvantage if this kind of thing is implemented. Then you'll hear more complaints, and those would be directed at the people who suggest this (and the devs as well).
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Death dont worry ^^ DC dont have event like this , so we dont see it here for sure

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                X