Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cross Server Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross Server Arena

the idea is to make the cross server arena teams to be per 1 from each class 1 archer 1 mage 1 knight not 3 mages 3 mages are almoust impossible to kill only other 3 mages can kill them on the same lvl

Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
    the idea is to make the cross server arena teams to be per 1 from each class 1 archer 1 mage 1 knight not 3 mages 3 mages are almoust impossible to kill only other 3 mages can kill them on the same lvl
    I play 2 archers and mage team, if we meet 3x m team - 0 problems
    This is not aBout what class setup you play, just must run with good players 3x powerfull knights can kill 3x mage,like i say, all depends of team power

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Shhhhhhhh

That could be classed as saying mages are OP, and mages don't like that little secret getting out LMAO

Comment

3x Cash Archers are more powerful than 2x Cash Mages (simply because Archers attack faster, so they case Lunatic faster to wipe out the entire team faster)

Tho I do like the idea of 1 class type per team.

Would make it more balanced.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          I play 2 archers and mage team, if we meet 3x m team - 0 problems
          This is not aBout what class setup you play, just must run with good players 3x powerfull knights can kill 3x mage,like i say, all depends of team power
          That's not strictly true is it, team power has nothing to do with it at all.

There is a team out there that wins 99% of their fights and it's only down to them having 1 person with a BR above 100k (wonder who that could be).
          The two people who run with him are easy to kill, but when someone can wipe me out with 1 Delphic Sniper on his opening shot, then it means nothing about team power.

I have a pretty good team usually, but when you meet someone with nearly 35k more BR what chance do you have, he could take us all by himself.

Forgot to add that his rune hits for 15k damage also
          Last edited by Billy_McF; 06-30-2013, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            3x Cash Archers are more powerful than 2x Cash Mages (simply because Archers attack faster, so they case Lunatic faster to wipe out the entire team faster)

Tho I do like the idea of 1 class type per team.

Would make it more balanced.
            Not true as the Archers can only cast 1 Lunatic, then have to wait for CD. Mages on the other hand can cast 2 or 3 AOE's in a row!

But if your not going to include the 3rd person on the 2 mage team, then yes the archer team would win due to numbers.
            Last edited by Billy_McF; 06-30-2013, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
              Not true as the Archers can only cast 1 Lunatic, then have to wait for CD. Mages on the other hand can cast 2 or 3 AOE's in a row!

But if your not going to include the 3rd person on the 2 mage team, then yes the archer team would win due to numbers.
              3x luni make dmg like 6x mage aoe when full crit
              Next,he is talking aBout zebq i think,with her clothes after open luni she can cast dds aoe and end fight

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Next,he is talking aBout zebq i think,with her clothes after open luni she can cast dds aoe and end fight
                zebq can actually open up with Delphic sniper

Comment

3x luni make dmg like 6x mage aoe when full crit
                  Dont know what lv mages your fighting, but they are hitting just as hard with Meteor as archers do with Lunatic at my level.

Comment

zebq can actually open up with Delphic sniper
                    Cant 8v clothes = 57 rage she dont have ld,even with this rank cant open with delph
                    Dont know what lv mages your fighting, but they are hitting just as hard with Meteor as archers do with Lunatic at my level.
                    Dont know what game you play but lvl have nothing to dmg- br have

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

well my idea is to make it more balanced so they shoud think about chashers and non cashers many ppl got legendary 60 and most of the times is impossible to gain a victory when u are non casher the only chance to do it is to play with chashers witch don't want to play with weak players....(non cashers)

Comment

Originally posted by CenterPice View Post
                        well my idea is to make it more balanced so they shoud think about chashers and non cashers many ppl got legendary 60 and most of the times is impossible to gain a victory when u are non casher the only chance to do it is to play with chashers witch don't want to play with weak players....(non cashers)
                        My high casher friend run each arena with me
                        If you cant find help in your guild from high br players, you are in wrong guild or you dont know how to talk with ppl

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Cant 8v clothes = 57 rage she dont have ld,even with this rank cant open with delph

Dont know what game you play but lvl have nothing to dmg- br have
                          Lv8 clothes actually give starting rage of 21 not 19 as you think. 63 starting rage.
                          Add in the ring factor of reducing rage by 50% and yes, Zebq has opened up with DS on several occasions against my team.

Level does has something to do with damage as your stats get a boost every level. I am yet to see a LV60 mage who hits as hard as the lv70+ mages.
                          Obviously there are other, and better ways to improve your Atk. But levelling does play a part.
                          And BR doesn't have anything to do with ATK, that would be either MATK or PATK your thinking of. Just because my BR goes up, does not mean my Atk will increase.
                          Last edited by Billy_McF; 06-30-2013, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Don't the "ring factor" have to at least attack one round to activate? (so you technically can't open up with Delphic)

Well, unless you're counting in "activating Rune" which also have a chance to activate Ring, than yea.

Comment

Lv8 clothes actually give starting rage of 21 not 19 as you think. 63 starting rage.
                              Add in the ring factor of reducing rage by 50% and yes, Zebq has opened up with DS on several occasions against my team.

Level does has something to do with damage as your stats get a boost every level. I am yet to see a LV60 mage who hits as hard as the lv70+ mages.
                              Obviously there are other, and better ways to improve your Atk. But levelling does play a part.
                              And BR doesn't have anything to do with ATK, that would be either MATK or PATK your thinking of. Just because my BR goes up, does not mean my Atk will increase.
                              Yeah each v give you stats but this is small ad,you see more diff in charisma then atk
                              For me lvls open way to get better skill setup bar.
                              Ok, rings make chance to reduce rage cost but this is in start maybe 1/10 situations. But this is my only exp, 50 rings have same % chance like 70v - maybe higher have more rate
                              At the end, open with delph is not good idea - better open with luni use rune and dds - with his start rage.
                              K.O. In 15 secs
                              I like talk with you xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                              X