Academy Reset

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Academy Reset

I do not know if this has been suggested before or not. I do not spend much time on the forums. I have a problem where my toon is worthless because I can not ever fix her. Before I knew what I was doing I put into PAttack with my Mage. Through the year I still find myself hitting that button from time to time and making my toon worse. I have asked R2 to reset it for me and they will not because it is player error which I had already admitted too.

My suggestion is to pleas Make it so there is a way to reset your academy as in Vouchers or Balens. It would be helpful to those who have made mistakes or to those who have switched between Templars and Warlocks.

Thank you very much.
    Jipsi
    71st Level Mage
    (S168) Frostcliff

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment – Buddha

That would be interesting, but will it also "refund" your Kyanite?

Also, trollers on this forum would just say

"you'll got so much Kyanite, you won't know what to do with it, just max everything"

Comment

You define troller as someone who doesn't agree with you; or someone who has no need to be babysat.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        You define troller as someone who doesn't agree with you; or someone who has no need to be babysat.
        Hay, at least everything I say or post are true.

Comment

So I'll be a troll and say: 'You don't need to reset Academy! You'll get so much kyanites that you'll pray not to get them from BG chest every ******* time!'

There, done, happy? No? I don't care!
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

YAY ^

*The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.*

Comment

How does adding a stat that you don't use anyway make your toon worthless??

As for not fixing your toon, I really don't understand how you can't make the academy work for you, max all the skills you actually use. Having other skills upgraded will not make your toon worse in any way, shape or form.

By removing the patk that you have accidentally added, you will lower the BR of your toon but in real world terms your abilities will stay the same as before.

Or do you mean that you can't instantly gain max research levels due to the lack of kynite?

Comment

Since no1 said it:
                At later lvls you will have so much kyanite you need more things to spend it on, at only 64 I am almost maxed with everything in it... maybe got some left in troop matk.

Comment

I got bored, i am at level 59, am an archer, had to much kyanite, so i decided max out my MATK academy ability, 0 to 59 in a minute, and gained a bit of br. No toon is useless if you know what you are doing
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    Hay, at least everything I say or post are true.
                    Not by a long shot, sweetheart. Trololol.

Comment

Working...
                    X