What to do with lvl 40 legondary stones x50

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    I wonder something though... if he is not opening 4th socket, if he gets 50... will he open 2 sockets, to get all? If so, why not just open 4th and get legend? If he does not open any socket at all... well then 40 with 3 sockets>50 with 1 sock^^
    That's what you presume lol. Only the thread owner knows the answer.

Comment

Originally posted by dlch90 View Post
      That's what you presume lol. Only the thread owner knows the answer.
      Yep :P I can only presume and answer to help in whatever way I can ^^

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
        Yeah as Anata said, legend 40>normal 50, besides if he alrdy have 2 socks in his normal 40, make it legend and you save 1 rod aswell!
        edit @ post below mine: in case he will not open last sock, then no dont go for legend and get normal 50.. (missed that in the OP)
        Did I learn something new here? How do you save socketing rods going legendary? If you open up the first 3 sockets and go legendary, the 4th is opened for free? Is the 4th open when you dont open up the first 3 slots?

The reason I dont want to use my socketing rods is because I want to save them for level 50 gear. I have 10 rods now, and do guild blessings daily. I would like to follow
        AnataOFAkku's advice and get level 40 legendary rings but dont want to use 3 rods each ring.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisdab View Post
          Did I learn something new here? How do you save socketing rods going legendary? If you open up the first 3 sockets and go legendary, the 4th is opened for free? Is the 4th open when you dont open up the first 3 slots?

The reason I dont want to use my socketing rods is because I want to save them for level 50 gear. I have 10 rods now, and do guild blessings daily. I would like to follow
          AnataOFAkku's advice and get level 40 legendary rings but dont want to use 3 rods each ring.
          If you dont have open any slot on rings now,go for 50v ones, if you have if you have open 3/4 - go for 40 legends.
          Each gem slot cost you 1sr

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by chrisdab View Post

Ah I see. I thought you had opened the first 2 sockets on the ring and were going to socket the 50 ring, and instead of using 2 on 50 rings, you might as well use 1 of them and get legend 40 full socket, but skip this and go get that full socket 50 set! That's a lot better.

Comment

Working...
            X