• Show
Clear All

• What to do with lvl 40 legondary stones x50

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot - 6_30_2013 , 7_20_03 PM_ver002.png
Views:	1
Size:	147.3 KB
ID:	1737178

I am currently lvl 49. I have 158 crypt tokens, 52 legondary stones, and level 40 rings and jewelry. I have not yet purchased any level 50 rings or jewelry. I can make ~30 crypt tokens a day.

Do I purchase the 5 shards needed to make 1 jewelry piece legendary at 400 crypt tokens? Or do I start saving up for lvl 50 rings/jewelry at 1600 tokens? Is level 40 epic jewelry better than level 50 regular?

I will not be using all 4 gem slots on lvl 40 epic jewelry.

Yes level 40 legendary is better then level 50 regular. It can be enchanted higher and has an extra gem slot. That being said though do you want to spend all those tokens making level 40 legendary or do you want to level and save them for level 50./60/70 legendaries. Personally I'd save them for level 70s as its the top gear right now. Skip all the ** lower level stuff and go right for the top. The only problem is level 70's aren't available right now in guild shop but 60s are. Level to 60 save up all your crypt tokens/insignia needed to buy the legendary pieces and start stacking level 60 legendaries from the guild shop. By the time you hit level 60 you should be able to make 2-4 pieces of legendary gear.

Comment

I would say strictly stay away from jewels as 50 normal jewels > 40 legendary jewel. Rings I wouldnt advise either as given u only have 50 stones and can make 1 ring, u would loose the set bonus (which isnt too great but still helped me out a couple of times). Furthermore, to make a legendary 40 ring would take the same amount of tokens as the 50 ring. Between 40 legendary rings and 50 normal ones, its basically a trade off of 300 hp vs whatever u choose to socket into that 4th socket. But since ur not planning not to open that last socket, I would advise against making any rings legendary.

Comment

Make rings 40v legend and then buy 50v jewels when lvl up
        And dont be that fast in vup only for stuffs like someone say. Or you end with 40k br and 68 lvl - and end game becouse you will be to weak

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

whats the use of making lvl 40 rings if he doesnt wanna open up the last slot? and hes already lvl 49, so hes not that far off from 50 either.

Comment

Sell that. Save your crypt tokens for 50 jewels then ring.

Comment

Somewhere he must spend this 40v legend stones
              If he ask about advice,i say what i thinkI have 40v rings still at 59v and 46k br
              Dont see reason for change that.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                If he ask about advice,i say what i thinkI have 40v rings still at 59v and 46k br
                Yes but most of your BR comes from the level 50 legendary set you have :P
                I have level 40 legendary jewels still on, and will upgrade them to level 60 jewels, i got careless and went after Cata horse lol.
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Having the stones doesn't mean he must use it. Like above post said, he is 49 and just 1 level away from 50. Why waste on 40 leg when you can get a better stats 50 ring with the same amount of tokens? geez.

Comment

Originally posted by dlch90 View Post
                    Having the stones doesn't mean he must use it. Like above post said, he is 49 and just 1 level away from 50. Why waste on 40 leg when you can get a better stats 50 ring with the same amount of tokens? geez.
                    Becouse legend 40 rings are better then 50 normal? Sure If he make 50 legend - super,but with 30 ct per day better buy 1st jewels and play with legend 40 rings - 4 slot with 5v hp gem= 1400 hp...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Yeah as Anata said, legend 40>normal 50, besides if he alrdy have 2 socks in his normal 40, make it legend and you save 1 rod aswell!
                      edit @ post below mine: in case he will not open last sock, then no dont go for legend and get normal 50.. (missed that in the OP)

Comment

40 legend rings aren't better than 50 normal. The refine stats are a weeee bit lower than 50 normal ones. Furthermore when fully enchanted 50 normal ones have more hp than 40 leg. Also as the OP said hes not gonna open up the last socket. I dont see any reason at all to get 40 legends.
                        But yea if u have 3 sockets opened on ur 40 and want to save socketing rods as krackenker said, u can go for 40 legends. Other than that..
                        Last edited by kosprov; 07-01-2013, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kosprov View Post
                          40 legend rings aren't better than 50 normal. The refine stats are a weeee bit lower than 50 normal ones. Furthermore when fully enchanted 50 normal ones have more hp than 40 leg. Also as the OP said hes not gonna open up the last socket. I dont see any reason at all to get 40 legends.
                          But yea if u have 3 sockets opened on ur 40 and want to save socketing rods as krackenker said, u can go for 40 legends. Other than that..
                          Yep,without last socket better go for 50... i think end here ^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Becouse legend 40 rings are better then 50 normal? Sure If he make 50 legend - super,but with 30 ct per day better buy 1st jewels and play with legend 40 rings - 4 slot with 5v hp gem= 1400 hp...
                            It's only better IF he open the 4th socket. And like he said, he won't be using 4 gems (not intending to open the 4th socket) hence 50 is the way to go.

Comment

I wonder something though... if he is not opening 4th socket, if he gets 50... will he open 2 sockets, to get all? If so, why not just open 4th and get legend? If he does not open any socket at all... well then 40 with 3 sockets>50 with 1 sock^^

Comment

Working...
                              X