Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Anyone notice the Redoga Drake HP drop?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone notice the Redoga Drake HP drop?

Drake dropped from 58 mil HP last night to 38 mil tonight.... So much for having decent WBs anymore eh?

I could be wrong but I think its server dependent. If you kill the WB too fast, they up the health on it. If you dont kill it fast enough, they lower the health on it.

Comment

It normally runs about 22-25 minutes at 58 mil. Today was around 20 minutes.

Just hurting those archers bankrolling from WB. hah.

Comment

I'm not from your server so I don't know.

You probably had a server merge, so this is happening.

Either way, it will correct itself.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by evilrobert View Post
          It normally runs about 22-25 minutes at 58 mil. Today was around 20 minutes.

Just hurting those archers bankrolling from WB. hah.
          22-25 min?
          Isn't that a bit... slow?
          it takes 15-18 min on my server.
          Maybe that was the case ._.
          S24 - Reaper's Illusion
          IGN - Vein

Comment

For us it takes maybe 20min aswell.... but our have around 400m^^

Comment

I heard is dependent on server level population...
              Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
              I do not exist.
              For real.

Comment

We have one of 580M and it takes 12-14 minutes. 16 minutes is considered an eternity on my server.

Comment

Ours has 580M and dies in 12-16 minutes (depending on the server time).

From experience, the HP of the boss depends on how fast the server killed him the day before (could be some other factors too, I don't know). Every time there is a maintenance that messes up the boss (so we don't kill him in 1h) he has less HP the next time, but is restored to the usual the day after. Every time there is a merge the HP starts at the HP of the server who had the higher HP and the next day adjusts according to how fast you killed it.

So, in short:

If we kill a boss in under 10 minutes, he will have more HP the next day.
                  If we don't kill a boss at all (takes over 1h), he will have less HP the next day.
                  This happens automatically.

On another note:

Why does it matter how much HP does the boss have? If you could get 1% before, you should be able to get 1% again. Power in Wartune is relative, so if you get less gold from a weaker boss, others will too and you will remain as strong as always.

Comment

Working...
                  X