Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

upgrading guild need some assistance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• upgrading guild need some assistance

hello guys

i would like to ask those experienced guild master or anyone of those who knows a lot about upgrading guild.

let say we have small wealth earning everyday we got 33k right now

question: which should i upgrade first guild skill tower for total of 90k wealth or altar for 9.6k only?

and also if anyone has a good plan in upgrading pattern about this 3 tower, shop and altar can you please tell me?

thank you

This is how I did it:

Keep Vault and Altar one level below Skills and Shop to about level 5-6. Then get skills and shop to 8, Altar and Vault to 6 (+ level Altar to 7 before upgrading anything to 10). Finish Skills and Shop first, then get Altar to 9, Vault to 7 and finish Altar.
    Prioritize the Altar over the Vault. Skills and the Shop are about equally important and the priority here depends on your guild. If you have a lot of high levelers, you might want to get the Shop first (for the stones), and if you have more level holders and/or lower levels, Skills are a good idea because they give more fast, raw power.

If you have a small guild, you might want to upgrade the Altar to a higher level first. Why? Because people will contribute 60k more daily for every level of the altar, and the altar itself is reasonably cheap. Skills, on the other hand, are expensive (and it will cost you to unlock specific skills too -> 90k isn't the total cost!) and people might not level up their skills to high levels that fast.

In the end, it all depends on your guildies. Do they need another level of a Skill tower? How many have 2-3 skills maxed?

I'd recommend this order or something similar to it:

Guild 1 > Skill 1 > Shop 1 > Altar 1 > Vault 1 (default)
    Guild 2 > Skill 2 > Shop 2
    Guild 3 > Skill 3 > Shop 3 > Altar 2 > Vault 2
    Guild 4 > Skill 4 > Shop 4 > Altar 3 > Vault 3
    Guild 5 > Skill 5 > Shop 5 > Altar 4 > Vault 4
    Guild 6 > Skill 6 > Shop 6 > Altar 5
    Guild 7 > Skill 7 > Shop 7 > Vault 5
    Guild 8 > Skill 8 > Shop 8 > Altar 6
    Guild 9 > Skill 9 > Shop 9 > Altar 7
    Guild 10 > Skill 10 > Shop 10 > Altar 8 > Altar 9 > Vault 6 > Altar 10 > Vault++

Comment

Shop should come before Skills..

Once you get skills to 8 or 9, Spending gold on astrals gains more stats for quite some time. You'll find majority of the time the weaker players have high level skills, low level astrals and it really does make a difference when they have crappy astrals.
      Least that was the case on our server when we merged guilds. Our guys were stronger, theirs all had higher skills though.

Comment

We had an odd situation where a lot of high level people left with the server merge and I was left with lowbies who couldn't do much and wouldn't be accepted into bigger guilds. Did skills first and didn't regret it. It might be different in OP's case, though.
        I explained it to myself like this: Lower level shop means that you can efficiently collect a lower level legendary set, and since I had a lot of low levels, this was perfect for them - they didn't need the 60 set yet and those who wanted to collect got sets 40 and 50. At the time, my guild was also packed with level holders who needed skills. Even with all that, I had the dilemma, too.

And as for skills vs. astrals - I got all of my astrals to yellow 5 at the time and relevant skills to 10 and it was easier to level skills to 10 than astrals to 6. But this really depends on your guildies in that case - I got all skills 10 about 200 hours into the cooldown (with 800 left to go) so I had plenty of time to get astrals to 6 and then 7 before we got the shop (which I didn't use for 60 stones for a while, but I got the mount reasonably fast).

EDIT:

(without class modifications)
        For a yellow astral level 6 I need about 4 days, 3 bosses per day. This one gives +216 BR.
        For a lvl 10 skill I need 2 days with 3 bosses per day. This one gives +200 (ATK), +320(DEF), +160(END) BR.

What I wanted to say with this is: if someone has high level skills he is already strong. If he got that far, he can see that what he should get. That's why I recommended the OP to check whether his guildies really need those skills or are they behind on astrals. Same thing goes for shop - do they need the stones or not?
        Last edited by WickedSilk; 07-01-2013, 08:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WickedSilk View Post
          This is how I did it:

Keep Vault and Altar one level below Skills and Shop to about level 5-6. Then get skills and shop to 8, Altar and Vault to 6 (+ level Altar to 7 before upgrading anything to 10). Finish Skills and Shop first, then get Altar to 9, Vault to 7 and finish Altar.
          Prioritize the Altar over the Vault. Skills and the Shop are about equally important and the priority here depends on your guild. If you have a lot of high levelers, you might want to get the Shop first (for the stones), and if you have more level holders and/or lower levels, Skills are a good idea because they give more fast, raw power.

If you have a small guild, you might want to upgrade the Altar to a higher level first. Why? Because people will contribute 60k more daily for every level of the altar, and the altar itself is reasonably cheap. Skills, on the other hand, are expensive (and it will cost you to unlock specific skills too -> 90k isn't the total cost!) and people might not level up their skills to high levels that fast.

In the end, it all depends on your guildies. Do they need another level of a Skill tower? How many have 2-3 skills maxed?

I'd recommend this order or something similar to it:

Guild 1 > Skill 1 > Shop 1 > Altar 1 > Vault 1 (default)
          Guild 2 > Skill 2 > Shop 2
          Guild 3 > Skill 3 > Shop 3 > Altar 2 > Vault 2
          Guild 4 > Skill 4 > Shop 4 > Altar 3 > Vault 3
          Guild 5 > Skill 5 > Shop 5 > Altar 4 > Vault 4
          Guild 6 > Skill 6 > Shop 6 > Altar 5
          Guild 7 > Skill 7 > Shop 7 > Vault 5
          Guild 8 > Skill 8 > Shop 8 > Altar 6
          Guild 9 > Skill 9 > Shop 9 > Altar 7
          Guild 10 > Skill 10 > Shop 10 > Altar 8 > Altar 9 > Vault 6 > Altar 10 > Vault++
          thnx helps alot

Comment

We had an odd situation where a lot of high level people left with the server merge and I was left with lowbies who couldn't do much and wouldn't be accepted into bigger guilds. Did skills first and didn't regret it. It might be different in OP's case, though.
            I explained it to myself like this: Lower level shop means that you can efficiently collect a lower level legendary set, and since I had a lot of low levels, this was perfect for them - they didn't need the 60 set yet and those who wanted to collect got sets 40 and 50. At the time, my guild was also packed with level holders who needed skills. Even with all that, I had the dilemma, too.

And as for skills vs. astrals - I got all of my astrals to yellow 5 at the time and relevant skills to 10 and it was easier to level skills to 10 than astrals to 6. But this really depends on your guildies in that case - I got all skills 10 about 200 hours into the cooldown (with 800 left to go) so I had plenty of time to get astrals to 6 and then 7 before we got the shop (which I didn't use for 60 stones for a while, but I got the mount reasonably fast).

EDIT:

(without class modifications)
            For a yellow astral level 6 I need about 4 days, 3 bosses per day. This one gives +216 BR.
            For a lvl 10 skill I need 2 days with 3 bosses per day. This one gives +200 (ATK), +320(DEF), +160(END) BR.

What I wanted to say with this is: if someone has high level skills he is already strong. If he got that far, he can see that what he should get. That's why I recommended the OP to check whether his guildies really need those skills or are they behind on astrals. Same thing goes for shop - do they need the stones or not?
            they dont need stones yet they head straight 45 set

Comment

They will need stones later on because dungeons 65+ can't be done with PvP sets (archers and mages at least). So think about that too. But at this point the upgrade times should be up to 256 hours if I'm right. So you can change your tactic if it looks like they need something else. The only moment when you can really make a mistake is while buying skills/shop 10 because that could set you back a month and a half.

Comment

They will need stones later on because dungeons 65+ can't be done with PvP sets (archers and mages at least). So think about that too. But at this point the upgrade times should be up to 256 hours if I'm right. So you can change your tactic if it looks like they need something else. The only moment when you can really make a mistake is while buying skills/shop 10 because that could set you back a month and a half.
                Unless you want to spend 13,000 balens to end the cooldown.

Comment

I would say it all depends on your guild members and how far they are along with skills.

If for example your skill tower is at 8, and most members have lv5 skills, then the skill tower is not so important. In this instance I would go for shop.

If however your skill tower is 8, and most members have maxed their skills out, then the best use would be to upgrade the tower.

You can't do everything, so prioritize what your members need by asking them.

There is no right or wrong answer as every guild is different. What works for 1 guild could be a total failure for another.

Comment

most of my members are newbies guys.. they always say "its up to you" so i ask for assistance here... we are in newer servers so lets not include the stones for now because most of them are in level 30s and some of us enter at level 40s.. getting to 60s are like next to impossible because of the talents

Comment

Skills first then shop. Altar and vault don't help br they are just bonuses. My guild did skills then shop then vault then altar.

Comment

The vault is next to useless compared to the altar after level 6-7 because now there is no need to gather runes, so get that last.

Comment

Working...
                        X