Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Make Class Wars More Frequent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make Class Wars More Frequent

I feel that once a month is a terribly small amount of times for this event. I personally feel it should be every Week, or at least every other week. Waiting an entire month for another chance to participate is just too too long.
    Every Week!!!
    35.71%
    at least Every other Week / 2 times a Month
    39.80%
    Keep it once a Month :(
    24.49%

Originally posted by Ghadente View Post
    I feel that once a month is a terribly small amount of times for this event. I personally feel it should be every Week, or at least every other week. Waiting an entire month for another chance to participate is just too too long.
    While I love CW - people need a good period of time to improve their builds. A period of a few weeks is probably not enough for any average player to close the gap enough to make a difference to their CW experience.

I agree that a month is a long time. But I don't think it would be any more frequent than that, otherwise the people who lose a lot, simply wont bother entering it, as they perceive there to be no gain. Much like BG is at the moment.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

i personally think cw should be every 15 days or so..................

Comment

Once a month is nice.

Every month will give players too much glory crystals.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

I think that once per month is fine due to the rewards that are available if you do well. (which I didn't by the way)

For the 1st time in a couple of months I actually had FUN while playing, and would love to see the format implemented in the solo arena for example.
          Maybe for the final placings every couple of days for the gold/daru rewards, the format could be 15 fights to get your placement.

Comment

To keep the pace between casher and free player at a fairly decent lvl.. keep it at 1 month, the rewards are to good to be able to get at a faster pace then the current... besides 1 month gives you a good amount of time to build/adapt your char.

Comment

Every weeks should give everybody lvl 80 soul lvl very fast and mount stabel lvl 6.

And its take time to lvl astrals so montly is aless what some needs for everybody have a chance to upgrade and be stronger and get a chance come to top 100 with out speed only them top 100 to higre and them smaller guyes never catch up.

But sure for me should it works nice get soul lvl 80 and mount stabel fast but should not have noting left to do after coppel of weeks.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Rather than it frequency how about not making it cross server, since majority of the time the same people will benefit from it. Which makes it harder for anyone else to have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by R21735004 View Post
                  Rather than it frequency how about not making it cross server, since majority of the time the same people will benefit from it. Which makes it harder for anyone else to have a chance.
                  Doesn't make sense to NOT have it cross server. The same people on each server would win every time, and what happens when there isn't 100 of each class to compete??

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                    Doesn't make sense to NOT have it cross server. The same people on each server would win every time, and what happens when there isn't 100 of each class to compete??
                    With cross server it's the same scenario when it comes to who wins because majority of top 100 lv 50 is active. It will not need 100 if there's a set limit since already there is, only the top 100 lv 50+ can participate in class wars none of which will be actually lv 50 so majority of lv 50's is already outed.

It does not necessarily need 100 for each class if there's minimum. Let's say in order for class wars to actually begin there need to be minimum of 30 players while maximum being 100. A three day registering period can be given in case a few of players is closing in on lv 50 and have not log in to sign up. The rewards may need adjusting then but I'll consider that a minor issue.

Comment

every week pls. we love free glory crystal.

Comment

Class Wars has become a major thing for me now, preparing gems, astrals, refines for that 2 hour event once a month... I'd like to see it every 2 weeks.

If gathering too much glory crystals is a problem, then simply halve the amount we receive, and halve the amount that can be wagered.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                          Class Wars has become a major thing for me now, preparing gems, astrals, refines for that 2 hour event once a month... I'd like to see it every 2 weeks.

If gathering too much glory crystals is a problem, then simply halve the amount we receive, and halve the amount that can be wagered.
                          That's a good idea.
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Having 2 CW in a month is good suggestion.

Comment

ppl can't improve much for a month it's not gowing to be a big change except if u are chasher

Comment

Working...
                              X