Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• laba-laba
    replied
    The more important suggestion would be to allow keeping glory crystals. It's the wagers that will become unbalancing if CW is more frequent than a month.
    Wouldn't be fair to those who grind for leg stones, runes or glory shop stuff. Basically if you can buy those things every week, that will make grinding pointless.

edit: halving or dividing the rewards won't work if you notice the shop prices.
    Last edited by laba-laba; 07-06-2013, 04:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by R25751195 View Post
    In essence the posts above are meaningless.
    Given that you think other peoples opinions are worthless... why should we bother with yours?

Leave a comment:

• R25751195
    replied
    Let's see if I can explain this in a way you all would understand. YES! People do need to build their characters up. YES! The rewards are good. YES! It may end up being a lot like BG. BUT! The fact of the matter is, if it was in fact more frequent, their characters would develop a LOT faster than if it were not a regular weekly or biweekly event. Players who pay out cash for these events, it is their own prerogative, their choice, the players who don't/can't are pretty much SOL, it doesn't matter. Things will pan out in the same way as they always have with R2, cash first and players second, this is a chance for non-cash players to help THEMSELVES. As well as a great opportunity for cash players to grow. As you're saying, building characters, you'd be better off having this event every week. You should all probably think before typing because the majority of the people who have read this already thought about what you said prior to even clicking the forum link. In essence the posts above are meaningless.
    Last edited by R25751195; 07-06-2013, 01:45 PM. Reason: This **** nigga.

Leave a comment:

• CenterPice
    replied
    ppl can't improve much for a month it's not gowing to be a big change except if u are chasher

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    Having 2 CW in a month is good suggestion.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    Class Wars has become a major thing for me now, preparing gems, astrals, refines for that 2 hour event once a month... I'd like to see it every 2 weeks.

If gathering too much glory crystals is a problem, then simply halve the amount we receive, and halve the amount that can be wagered.
    That's a good idea.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Class Wars has become a major thing for me now, preparing gems, astrals, refines for that 2 hour event once a month... I'd like to see it every 2 weeks.

If gathering too much glory crystals is a problem, then simply halve the amount we receive, and halve the amount that can be wagered.

Leave a comment:

• R26637755
    replied
    every week pls. we love free glory crystal.

Leave a comment:

• R21735004
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
    Doesn't make sense to NOT have it cross server. The same people on each server would win every time, and what happens when there isn't 100 of each class to compete??
    With cross server it's the same scenario when it comes to who wins because majority of top 100 lv 50 is active. It will not need 100 if there's a set limit since already there is, only the top 100 lv 50+ can participate in class wars none of which will be actually lv 50 so majority of lv 50's is already outed.

It does not necessarily need 100 for each class if there's minimum. Let's say in order for class wars to actually begin there need to be minimum of 30 players while maximum being 100. A three day registering period can be given in case a few of players is closing in on lv 50 and have not log in to sign up. The rewards may need adjusting then but I'll consider that a minor issue.

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    Originally posted by R21735004 View Post
    Rather than it frequency how about not making it cross server, since majority of the time the same people will benefit from it. Which makes it harder for anyone else to have a chance.
    Doesn't make sense to NOT have it cross server. The same people on each server would win every time, and what happens when there isn't 100 of each class to compete??

Leave a comment:

• R21735004
    replied
    Rather than it frequency how about not making it cross server, since majority of the time the same people will benefit from it. Which makes it harder for anyone else to have a chance.

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    Every weeks should give everybody lvl 80 soul lvl very fast and mount stabel lvl 6.

And its take time to lvl astrals so montly is aless what some needs for everybody have a chance to upgrade and be stronger and get a chance come to top 100 with out speed only them top 100 to higre and them smaller guyes never catch up.

But sure for me should it works nice get soul lvl 80 and mount stabel fast but should not have noting left to do after coppel of weeks.

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    To keep the pace between casher and free player at a fairly decent lvl.. keep it at 1 month, the rewards are to good to be able to get at a faster pace then the current... besides 1 month gives you a good amount of time to build/adapt your char.

Leave a comment:

• Billy_McF
    replied
    I think that once per month is fine due to the rewards that are available if you do well. (which I didn't by the way)

For the 1st time in a couple of months I actually had FUN while playing, and would love to see the format implemented in the solo arena for example.
    Maybe for the final placings every couple of days for the gold/daru rewards, the format could be 15 fights to get your placement.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Once a month is nice.

Every month will give players too much glory crystals.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X