Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

R2Client Issue Survey #2

To contribute to making the R2Client better, please click here to take a survey.
2 of 2 < >

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Did I pick the wrong class for end game PVP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Did I pick the wrong class for end game PVP?

    So I was reading this thread http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....r-archers.-Why and the consensus at the very end was that

    archers are the weakest class in PVP
    and

    Upper 70k BR, archer will have no chance for a win with any other classes in the same BR.
    So at 70k BR, are mages and knights the better class? Should I be starting over now if I want to compete at higher levels?

  • #2
    no dont start over, if this was true there would be no archers

    Comment


    • #3
      it depend how you build it
      every class have their speciality
      Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by chrisdab View Post
        So I was reading this thread http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....r-archers.-Why and the consensus at the very end was that



        and



        So at 70k BR, are mages and knights the better class? Should I be starting over now if I want to compete at higher levels?
        If you bulid your archer well, you should be good against mages. Knights are archer counters - dont think about it archers on end game are for smart ppl - hard but with good bulid very nice

        _________


        Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br


        _________


        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          If you bulid your archer well, you should be good against mages. Knights are archer counters - dont think about it archers on end game are for smart ppl - hard but with good bulid very nice
          What do you think of knights? They a good class for endgame?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by chrisdab View Post
            What do you think of knights? They a good class for endgame?
            Just pick mage for every aspect of game, early, mid and late game, in pvp and dungeons.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DukeOfViljamovka View Post
              Just pick mage for every aspect of game, early, mid and late game, in pvp and dungeons.
              Archers eat mages in pvp, and without us you can dream about higher mpds

              _________


              Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br


              _________


              Comment


              • #8
                I say restart, start over as a Knight. If you spend a little bit of cash and are active enough, can unbeatable =)

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                  I say restart, start over as a Knight. If you spend a little bit of cash and are active enough, can unbeatable =)
                  If he dont leave knight before 50-60 lvl... Maybe xD

                  _________


                  Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br


                  _________


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I dunno what thread that was you saw.. but no way are archers the weakest at pvp.. Think of it this way, With good clothing, Start with the rage rune and do a first turn death star, then with the crits you get (as well as you have the pvp gear too) You can probobly shoot off a loony fire 2nd turn. You can wipe out knights just like mages can as well as do some serious damage to the mage.. After turns one and 2.. you just double shoot them to death or whatever else you got.. mages have such weak pdef, it may be a bit harder now in the game but if you remember at the beggining when everyone was saying how good archers were.. just give it time.. No offense to mages though but archers crush mages if done right.. Yeah, there heals are annoying but its all they got to stay alive.. They heal for 10k, then you hit them for 10k.. then your right back where you started.. lol. just give it time.. The game has been tested and made so archers trump mages, mages trump knights, and knights trump archers.. Personally as an archer, I LOVE fighting mages as they are way easy to kill off. You can take them out fast once you deal with there troops witch is no prob. with lunatic fire, espesally if they have the matk troops.. Mages are over rated..

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DukeOfViljamovka View Post
                      Just pick mage for every aspect of game, early, mid and late game, in pvp and dungeons.
                      yeah sure.
                      Pick mage for every aspect, after that, whined to r2 so they give mage deep and sscatter skill like archer.

                      nah,
                      it's okay.
                      it still depend on how you play after all.
                      S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                      IGN - Vein

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by mmeeooww View Post
                        I dunno what thread that was you saw.. but no way are archers the weakest at pvp.. Think of it this way, With good clothing, Start with the rage rune and do a first turn death star, then with the crits you get (as well as you have the pvp gear too) You can probobly shoot off a loony fire 2nd turn. You can wipe out knights just like mages can as well as do some serious damage to the mage.. After turns one and 2.. you just double shoot them to death or whatever else you got.. mages have such weak pdef, it may be a bit harder now in the game but if you remember at the beggining when everyone was saying how good archers were.. just give it time.. No offense to mages though but archers crush mages if done right.. Yeah, there heals are annoying but its all they got to stay alive.. They heal for 10k, then you hit them for 10k.. then your right back where you started.. lol. just give it time.. The game has been tested and made so archers trump mages, mages trump knights, and knights trump archers.. Personally as an archer, I LOVE fighting mages as they are way easy to kill off. You can take them out fast once you deal with there troops witch is no prob. with lunatic fire, espesally if they have the matk troops.. Mages are over rated..
                        Nice dream about this dds, with archer powerfull you have right but stil know not many about archers gameplay

                        _________


                        Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br


                        _________


                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by mmeeooww View Post
                          I dunno what thread that was you saw.. but no way are archers the weakest at pvp.. Think of it this way, With good clothing, Start with the rage rune and do a first turn death star, then with the crits you get (as well as you have the pvp gear too) You can probobly shoot off a loony fire 2nd turn. You can wipe out knights just like mages can as well as do some serious damage to the mage.. After turns one and 2.. you just double shoot them to death or whatever else you got.. mages have such weak pdef, it may be a bit harder now in the game but if you remember at the beggining when everyone was saying how good archers were.. just give it time.. No offense to mages though but archers crush mages if done right.. Yeah, there heals are annoying but its all they got to stay alive.. They heal for 10k, then you hit them for 10k.. then your right back where you started.. lol. just give it time.. The game has been tested and made so archers trump mages, mages trump knights, and knights trump archers.. Personally as an archer, I LOVE fighting mages as they are way easy to kill off. You can take them out fast once you deal with there troops witch is no prob. with lunatic fire, espesally if they have the matk troops.. Mages are over rated..
                          Mages have higher Pdef than Archers do Mdef.
                          Mages rely on troops as a defense against Archers, Archers hit randomly for the most part, this is why Armor Piercer is your best PVP skill, not Lunatic Fire.
                          When fighting players who don't know how to PVP properly, Mages will win almost all the time, especially against players of the same BR.
                          Archers are the worst PVP class because they are all about damage and lack defense. Once players start getting to their 60s, their defense builds up much faster than their attack and Archers barely scratch them.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                            Mages have higher Pdef than Archers do Mdef.
                            Mages rely on troops as a defense against Archers, Archers hit randomly for the most part, this is why Armor Piercer is your best PVP skill, not Lunatic Fire.
                            When fighting players who don't know how to PVP properly, Mages will win almost all the time, especially against players of the same BR.
                            Archers are the worst PVP class because they are all about damage and lack defense. Once players start getting to their 60s, their defense builds up much faster than their attack and Archers barely scratch them.
                            Not many similar br mages have more pdef then archers mdef
                            AP,great skill but need rage. If you know bg well you can fight all the time with 80-100 rage

                            _________


                            Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br


                            _________


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                              Mages have higher Pdef than Archers do Mdef.
                              Mages rely on troops as a defense against Archers, Archers hit randomly for the most part, this is why Armor Piercer is your best PVP skill, not Lunatic Fire.
                              When fighting players who don't know how to PVP properly, Mages will win almost all the time, especially against players of the same BR.
                              Archers are the worst PVP class because they are all about damage and lack defense. Once players start getting to their 60s, their defense builds up much faster than their attack and Archers barely scratch them.
                              pierce and deep freeze.
                              I hate it when archer starting using this combo.
                              Definitely death flag for me.
                              S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                              IGN - Vein

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X