Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did I pick the wrong class for end game PVP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the use of having 80-100 rage if not using? And your deathstar - lunatic combo wth pvp set? Rage rune = 30 rage
    +pvp set= 60 rage, need 40 rage. Require clothes 2*lvl 5 and a lvl 6 cloth or better, insane cost.
    And it require all 9 hits from deathstar to crit for lunatic to be fireable >_>
    Just get pve set mate
    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
    Mage: Existence (G.M)
    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
      What is the use of having 80-100 rage if not using? And your deathstar - lunatic combo wth pvp set? Rage rune = 30 rage
      +pvp set= 60 rage, need 40 rage. Require clothes 2*lvl 5 and a lvl 6 cloth or better, insane cost.
      And it require all 9 hits from deathstar to crit for lunatic to be fireable >_>
      Just get pve set mate
      This guy dont know how many rage archer skills take

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

its not gonna end soon if everyone keep whine bout they class
        ahahahahaha
        Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
          its not gonna end soon if everyone keep whine bout they class
          ahahahahaha
          Many archers whine but are to lazzy to start over with other class xD like me^^ but at the end of story,archers are not that bad if you spend some cash for clothes and other important stuffs.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
            This guy dont know how many rage archer skills take
            Delphic death star:
            100 rage
            Lunatic: 45 rage
            total rage needed: 145
            Rage rune (new one) lvl 1: 30 (I dont have it so I can count for higher^^)
            Pvp set starting rage: 30, LD +10=40(normally you have pve set once you got LD but since you guys wanted to start off with this it's better to use pvp set)
            Rage after rune: 70. Which means you need 30 rage, ~almost full lvl 4 clothing. This is to start with DDS, if you want a lunatic on top of it.. Get LD+pvp set+full lvl 8 clothes and a very high lvl rage rune, then do: lunatic-rage rune-dds, but if you have those insane clothes you should no longer be in stuck in a pvp set. In which case you would probably have to do an arrow shot before/after the rage rune.

Comment

this my opinion about all class

Archer
              + get more gold & exp from WB & DA
              its make archer can develop astral & guild skill faster than other class
              - average deffend, if archer cant kill fast, they doomed

Knight
              + have powerful single attack skill
              + gain rage fastest from other class
              + lot hp, it can back up they mdef weakness
              -cant attack back row directly

Mage
              + Matk
              + & - Aoe, it good when face group of enemy, but average vs 1 enemy
              - lowest basic hp

or we can say mage have matk, knight have block & archer have critical

CMIIW

Comment

There is no - in aoes:/ They're actually powerful as a single target skill aswell^^ and with pve set and talents you can spam meteors and rofs without caring^^ The 165% atks hurts actually :P
                The hp/pdef is a problem, but you should heals as a + to the list.

also edit:
                i will go make a mage for fun with high patk and crit/block build. FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
                  or we can say mage have matk, knight have block & archer have critical

CMIIW
                  mindblowing insight
                  Blizzarea
                  S147
                  Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

hmm, by stating end game pvp.. means.. CLASSWARS.. so whatever class u take.. you will fight same class
                    BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
                      yeah sure.
                      Pick mage for every aspect, after that, whined to r2 so they give mage deep and sscatter skill like archer.

nah,
                      it's okay.
                      it still depend on how you play after all.
                      I never said mages are best class, just that they are good for every aspect of game, i wonder if you'll be able to pass late game dungeons without mage heals. I'm knight btw.

Comment

well...mages can pwn archers easily. With the right set of skills, even an archer with df ap combo cannot kill the mage. Especially when we talking about PVP, which ppl will think group arena or bg. in group arena, if mages are placed in the middle and they have high HS lvl, enemy team will not be able to get to them if they can keep their teammates alive thru lots of heals. As for bg, just put ur hero in front. Few knights are going to want to take the risk of fighting a mage to see if their hero is in front of troops or behind, since even their HS golf swing combo will be countered with a simple heal if they r unable to stun the mage. Df AP combo will fail when the mage is infront of the troops and casts suntoria and blessed light and has high troop count (>1700, which is quite easy to obtain if ur a casher) Archers will be wasting their rage n hits on troops more than they hit the mage, since the only skill that works now is bloodthirsty strike and hs that will aim the mage in front row.

That being said, there is other combos that will work well when the mage is in front row =P If you want to work out gd counters, try to take over the accounts of quitters of different classes and learn how to play each class =P Its quite fun once u mastered how to play each class to each own strengths...but playing multiple accounts can be quite tiring (speaking from experience...)
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Class: Archer
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                          If you bulid your archer well, you should be good against mages. Knights are archer counters - dont think about it archers on end game are for smart ppl - hard but with good bulid very nice
                          ok lets put it this way , in class we have all the stronges player in each class.. Try to imagine they top 1 mage , top 1 knights and top 1 archer fights. They sure have good build , money mount etc. In short they are balance. Who do you think would win? For US WEST server , its like Invasian (mage) , Crusader (knight) , Dwarf (archer) fighting each other. Who do you think would win? its for you to decide.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post
                            ok lets put it this way , in class we have all the stronges player in each class.. Try to imagine they top 1 mage , top 1 knights and top 1 archer fights. They sure have good build , money mount etc. In short they are balance. Who do you think would win? For US WEST server , its like Invasian (mage) , Crusader (knight) , Dwarf (archer) fighting each other. Who do you think would win? its for you to decide.
                            idk bout US WEST server, but in my current server OCEANIC
                            i see it regulary since i in same server with warlord [AYAZ], hawk eye [RAVEN] n sorceror [IMMORTAL]
                            all i can said it unpreictable

Comment

In the European server Zebq would kill both the knight and mage by himself XD

Comment

Yes archers are the weakest late game pvp no question. Anyone who says otherwise doesn't know what they are talking about. Equal BR a knight will own an archer since they hit almost as hard, have twice the life and defense and have a shield. Equal BR a mage will own both knights and archers since they are weak vs mdef which is what the mage attacks and the mage can do 3 aoes in a row wiping out your troops right away. Mages can also heal if the fights too close and win that way.

This is all equal Br though. Any class with 5-10k more Br then you will own you.

End game pvp - mages > knights > archers
                                End game pve - mages > archers > knights
                                End game WB - archers > mages > knights
                                End game necropolis - arcgers > mages > knights

Comment

Working...
                                X