Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did I pick the wrong class for end game PVP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
    What is the use of having 80-100 rage if not using? And your deathstar - lunatic combo wth pvp set? Rage rune = 30 rage
    +pvp set= 60 rage, need 40 rage. Require clothes 2*lvl 5 and a lvl 6 cloth or better, insane cost.
    And it require all 9 hits from deathstar to crit for lunatic to be fireable >_>
    Just get pve set mate
    Ya a couple of things.

Rage runes are gone unless you pay balens and get lucky. Most light cashers and all non casher have no rage rune.
    Same with clothes. Only cashers have them that high. I have 2 level 3 clothes now from events and it only gives me like 15 extra rage.
    Unless you are a casher with clothes and rage rune you have no more than 45 rage starting out.

Comment

Just based on the header this should be a Knight topic.

Comment

I am a Knight and I very much wish I had picked either mage or archer. Don't get me wrong I am fine at pvp ,both 1v1 or 3v3 and I have crit astral I only use for WB and can place in top 10 easily w/vouchers.Top3 are almost always on balens but when not I can make top3.However I am now lvl 66 and still using pvp armor because I CAN NOT reliably get groups for loids/stones. Archers are required for 60's mpd for freeze and scatter and mage of course for heals. Knight has no useful talent because unless archers debuff the boss you will die. And debuffed they really don't hit so hard that an archer can't take the hits. There's no doubt knight is strong but you better make sure you have close friends to help you out or have the patience of a saint. I am starting to think it is time to quit this game because I can't see starting over from scratch and I don't want to waste another year waiting to get an armor set I've been saving keys for since I started game. I really do not understand why designers made one class almost useless for mpd's, maybe 70's mpd's are different and knight makes a comeback but somehow I really doubt it. Any 70's level folks feel free to let me know but I'm so frustrated right now I wanna smash something.

Comment

If you are active in forum im sure you've watch the 3v3 battle of invasian(mage),kala(archer) and bob(bob) against kessar(archer) , arumat (mage) , dwarf (archer) party , you will notice its a battle of 2 mage 1 archer against 1 mage 2 archer. Sad to say kessar party lose. Battle rating,build etc.. is not the factor why they lose. I guess its becuase the class self. So lets accept it archer is not that good in PVP. And if we talk about MPD , MAGE,KNIGHT and ARCHER have balance role. In short , Archer is good against low BR opponent. And only better againts archer it self.

Comment

Can't do higher level MPDs without archers. You can do without knights.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post
              If you are active in forum im sure you've watch the 3v3 battle of invasian(mage),kala(archer) and bob(bob) against kessar(archer) , arumat (mage) , dwarf (archer) party , you will notice its a battle of 2 mage 1 archer against 1 mage 2 archer. Sad to say kessar party lose. Battle rating,build etc.. is not the factor why they lose. I guess its becuase the class self. So lets accept it archer is not that good in PVP. And if we talk about MPD , MAGE,KNIGHT and ARCHER have balance role. In short , Archer is good against low BR opponent. And only better againts archer it self.
              Thats why i dont Move my *** from 59v... to many strong mages and knights, many archers end game when go to this barket becouse understand this class is for hard cashers...
              Maybe few ppl say im wrong,but this is not my problem
              I like my archer, i dont cry about unfair mages etc. But when i end my goals for 59 barket,end this game

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

You're kinda server-centric, are you not? I think not everyone knows and watches the battle you talk about.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  You're kinda server-centric, are you not? I think not everyone knows and watches the battle you talk about.
                  I am just giving it as an example. They dont need to watch the video,i actually detailed it. Just use your imagination. But anyway,i guess you've watch the video,what can you say about it. If you watch you can comment in here. ^_^ All the player i mentioned are all crazy casher. Only thing that can decide is the class it self. You are a mage right? I am sure of one thing. I know you are only afraid on archer class if they got dyads in BG or if that archer is 10k-15k ahead of your BR.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                    Thats why i dont Move my *** from 59v... to many strong mages and knights, many archers end game when go to this barket becouse understand this class is for hard cashers...
                    Maybe few ppl say im wrong,but this is not my problem
                    I like my archer, i dont cry about unfair mages etc. But when i end my goals for 59 barket,end this game
                    You didn't get my point dude. If you stay in level 59 bracket to bully and owned those low BR player , you did not get my point. Though its a wise decision , but you are almost missing the half of the game doing that. I am talking about lvl 60 crystaloids. ^_^ . Honestly we are the same, i am an archer class too , i love my archer too. But there is so many thing in this game that i notice and i want to share to everyone , and i am not whining. I already accept archer is not good in PVP. Thanks to class wars event. ^_^

Comment

1 class is medium in pvp/pve 1 is good in pvp and cast aside in pve, 1 is a must in l8r pve and not so good in pvp^^

Comment

You didn't get my point dude. If you stay in level 59 bracket to bully and owned those low BR player , you did not get my point. Though its a wise decision , but you are almost missing the half of the game doing that. I am talking about lvl 60 crystaloids. ^_^ . Honestly we are the same, i am an archer class too , i love my archer too. But there is so many thing in this game that i notice and i want to share to everyone , and i am not whining. I already accept archer is not good in PVP. Thanks to class wars event. ^_^
                        I realy get your point 60+ maybe is realy great but i have my 50pve set, dont need 60 stuffs. And i know whats gonna be if i lvlup
                        Maybe time to start over as a mage, im sick of be the best in pve and worst in pvp if we take all classes together

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                          1 class is medium in pvp/pve 1 is good in pvp and cast aside in pve, 1 is a must in l8r pve and not so good in pvp^^
                          Your saying,

Mage is medium in pvp/pve?
                          Knight is good in pvp and cast aside in pve?
                          Archer is a must in l8r pve and not so good in pvp?

Comment

I dont get how does knight qualify as "good" for pvp when mage qualify as "medium". I have seen mages roll over equal br'ed knights all day long. Furthermore mages are just as indispensable in MPD's like archers from what I have seen. All in all, if u want the best time of ur life in high lvls, just go mage. =/
                            Last edited by kosprov; 07-03-2013, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Yeah mages are good in pvp, but i found the insane blocking knights to be great in pvp.
                              Yes mages are needed in MP/spire but that is not all in pve... Necro, wb are also part of pve.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                                Yeah mages are good in pvp, but i found the insane blocking knights to be great in pvp.
                                Yes mages are needed in MP/spire but that is not all in pve... Necro, wb are also part of pve.
                                The only advantage of archer in PVE is just the World Boss nothing more. But the difference is not that far. Maybe archer gets 100k daru and gold/turn while mage get 80k-90k gold and daru/turn. Because in World boss , r2games did not really make archer critical rate and damage strong,but reducing the critical resistance of the boss itself. Lets talk about necro , catacomb , etc , every job has a unique skills to pass it. Mage can heal , knight have Apollo and Armor , Archer have DF.

But in PVP , archer really are weak. Archer are really easy to counter. Simple , just placing your hero in front and your troop behind. why?

1.) Bloodthirst healing power depends on the damage your inflict on your opponent , and it always hits those opponent in front.
                                2.) AP , DF wont work either.

Comment

Working...
                                X