Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did I pick the wrong class for end game PVP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im a mage with 50k BR and archers can easily beat me, its all about the skills u are using. Experianced archer who even scatter my suntoria melts me down pretty fast. If you think that scattering is waste of time than you have to learn ur class better.

Im not 100% sure since im not an archer but there is a few skills which always target the hero no? Deep Freeze, Armor piercer and ofcourse Lunatic. Next to that holyseal also targets hero.

Its all about your M def and skills you use.

Comment

Deep/AP aims back row not character.. but since mages go backrow, yeah they aims you:P

Archers are mostly a problem with pvp mages that have problem with rage and can't do dd/heal at same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Hannahboo1313 View Post
        In my opinion Rangers(nature) are very nice, first ones to solo dungeons. They heal and DPS, don't give up any class is as good as another. Otherwise the game would be off-balance.
        this is wartune forum, not crystal saga forum..

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
          Im a mage with 50k BR and archers can easily beat me, its all about the skills u are using. Experianced archer who even scatter my suntoria melts me down pretty fast. If you think that scattering is waste of time than you have to learn ur class better.

Im not 100% sure since im not an archer but there is a few skills which always target the hero no? Deep Freeze, Armor piercer and ofcourse Lunatic. Next to that holyseal also targets hero.

Its all about your M def and skills you use.
          That's why the bolt-rof-meteor-resto-blessed skill setup is better, no risk of encountering a scatter

Comment

Working...
          X