Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Old Troops Need Updating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Troops Need Updating

Everyone uses Templars and Warlock, leaving all the old troop types and troops strategy selection behind.
    I have Gryphons Maxed leveled matching my own level, and I have Templars 10+ levels lower than the Gryphons and the Templars have much higher stats and survivability.
    They are so weak compared to the new troops that they get wiped out the first round and they are maxed leveled with maxed academy bonues, and charisma potions.
    All the old Troops really need an upgrade to match the new ones and bring back strategy to troop selection.
    If you want a financial reason you can make it worth your while to level all your troop types making cash players burn more balens on the daru alchemy.
    IGN: Mangina
    Server: S134 Faycliff
    Class: Mage
    Level: 76
    BR: 107059 And Rising

As you level up, you get new troops unlock. How would the game balanced if low level troops same strength as high level troops?
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

then, what the point if we can still using old troop.
      You do realize old troop are cheaper then new troop in daru
      S24 - Reaper's Illusion
      IGN - Vein

Comment

I think the original poster wants to be able to switch it up, use Gryphons for their stuns, or Angels for their heals, but because they're so weak, we have to use Templars or Warlocks.
        I kind of agree, it would be nice for troops to all be on the same level. Different abilities, similar stats.

Comment

Silly idea.each troop type is strong enaught prer lvl barkets. You want troop from 30-39 barket with same stats like 50+? Ok so you spend a lot lot more daru for that, so most of ppl hate it - they dont gain that high numbers from wb so vuping gryphs will be nightmare...
          Sry men but troops dont need change only becouse you want gryphs in 50+ bg . You can use it, what problem in that?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I would welcome that each troop would have similar growth (but perhaps different focuses?) aka: angels have high matk/mdef growth. Gryph have high hp growth, templars high pdef. Right now it's just a pdef or a mdef troop. If all troops would have different focuses but the total growth/lvl would be the same?, that'd be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
              I would welcome that each troop would have similar growth (but perhaps different focuses?) aka: angels have high matk/mdef growth. Gryph have high hp growth, templars high pdef. Right now it's just a pdef or a mdef troop. If all troops would have different focuses but the total growth/lvl would be the same?, that'd be interesting
              I would almost agree. This would not change the fact that there would only be two viable unit types though as the only thing needed in the Troops is Defense in order to soak the hits. They are nothing but damage absorbers to begin with. Focusing on attacks would cause a glass cannon effect where the troop would do high damage but die in one hit. There needs to be a greater variety of abilities in each troop type that gives a player a reason to use them if they are to be made equal in scaling.

I have never understood why the priests are actually mages without heals, but that is a separate issue.

Comment

I thing troops system works well and this suggestion is unsence. Stronger troops are unlocked on higher lv. and costs more daru. Everyone can choose to have higher lv weaker troops, or lower level stronger troops. Or if you are patient player and lv. up slowly, you can have always the strongest troops on your level - that's my strategy. Btw. how many daru is needed for lv 50 Templars/Warlocks? I am lv 48 and I collected 27 million daru, is it enough?

Comment

i like the troop system right now

Comment

I wouldn't mind an enlighten type system for changing their special abilities like swapping warlocks aoe for angels heal for a very large sum of daru to keep some of the more useful abilities and add more diversity to them but keep the stats the same

Comment

Yes, I agree.

I would love it if all Troops have similar growth rate (in stats)

This way there are more customization players can do with their characters instead of right now's 2 Troops (actually 1, no one really uses Warlocks)

As you level up, you get new troops unlock. How would the game balanced if low level troops same strength as high level troops?
                      then, what the point if we can still using old troop.
                      You do realize old troop are cheaper then new troop in daru
                      Easily fixed by making the stats of lower troops just slightly lower, like Templar vs Warlock already... Warlock have way weaker Def and HP.
                      And if Daru's a problem... can always make it scale the same way as higher level troops, LOL (changing a number in coding, done)

Also... would make the BG complains lower, due to players like 45 vs 50s (since Troops adds a whole lots of advantage at lower levels)

Comment

Working...
                      X