• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    Theres another one!

The tldr complainers !
    Nah...i'm more of a hybrid moody complainer. I complain based on my mood and situation XD, so u can add that to the list =P

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    its lame....i hate wading thru 30 pages of such shi t
    Theres another one!

The tldr complainers !

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    its lame....i hate wading thru 30 pages of such shi t

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    How DARE you disagree with me! Zomg you no-lifer! Go crawl back under the rock you came from, you [peeeep]ing haxxor! ARGH! It was just a suggestion, if you don't agree with me, just shut the hell up!!

</sarcasm>
    xD this is what makes it worth it sticking around the forums

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    NO!
    Muuuussttttt dissaagrreeeeeeee .. disssaaagrrreeeeee m~uss---tttt
    How DARE you disagree with me! Zomg you no-lifer! Go crawl back under the rock you came from, you [peeeep]ing haxxor! ARGH! It was just a suggestion, if you don't agree with me, just shut the hell up!!

</sarcasm>

Leave a comment:

• Nubito
    replied
    The people that ask a question/suggestion and then go absolutely batsh*t crazy when people disagree with them or give them (in their eyes) wrong info. Because face it, every idea posted here is the bestest idea EVAH! And the answer to one's question should always be what they want to hear. Omg, rude forum people for not acknowledging that!
    i one of that people
    wahahahah

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    The people that ask a question/suggestion and then go absolutely batsh*t crazy when people disagree with them or give them (in their eyes) wrong info. Because face it, every idea posted here is the bestest idea EVAH! And the answer to one's question should always be what they want to hear. Omg, rude forum people for not acknowledging that!
    NO!
    Muuuussttttt dissaagrreeeeeeee .. disssaaagrrreeeeee m~uss---tttt

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    A few more:
    (some of them makes me rofl whenever some1 complains about me )
    - That veteran player knows it all! (it's rare but does happends lol, no biggie tho)
    - 3 MAGES IN GA BAN THEM ALL !!!!
    - Mages be op! ban heals! ban aoes! NERF
    - Knights be tanky, knights be hitting hard!! NERF
    - Archers crits and archers at wb!! NERF
    - HAX MAGE DOING GOOD AT WB! not spending balens so he hax! BAN! NERF! GTFO!
    - HOLY SEAL IS CHEATING! NO MORE HOLY SEAL!
    - NO MORE DRYADS!
    - NO MORE KILLING PPL IN BG!
    - NO MORE CRYSTAL FARMING IN BG! (lol weirdest complain I ever heard xD)

Leave a comment:

• DukeOfViljamovka
    replied
    This made my day. You also can add in battleground for dryad complainers, i'm one of them tho

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Gingers. I really hate Gingers. They should be blanket banned or something.

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    The people complaining that the mods here are worthless, can't solve their problems and are allround giant [curseword], instead of realizing mods can do only so much, which is very little.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    You left out the complainers who complain about R2's inadequacy. Like R2 customer service sucks, R2 takes forever to reply to a ticket submitted on a real problem like spire hp bugs but replies within minutes of receiving a ticket on problems recharging for balens, etc. (personally I like the ones complaining about how R2 never releases full information in a timely manner and causes us to get scre wed since not everyone read the forum/news 24/7)

Leave a comment:

• kosprov
    replied
    Smones on their time of the month...

Leave a comment:

• BadLilith
    replied
    Originally posted by Nubito View Post
    Explain it then
    i think it kind of complain too

how someone not complaining if her need(force) to reset her password everytime she play this game? [it hapen to my friend]

how bout they who yet compesete their event cloth n lvl 70 legend stone pack?

how bout they who banned because someone can trick ticket system?

and many more
    Ye, that`s my type of complainer, I updated the list

Leave a comment:

Working...
X