We need more complains!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need more complains!!

Complainings! Complainings everywhere! What people are complaining about in every single thread from this forum?

There are many types of criers:

Forum cry:

Lag in game?? I play this game with my friends and didn`t had a single time lag, except when we had problem with our internet connection. Buy a decent computer or upgrade your internet speed, it not their fault you try to play this game with a 486 PC and 4bits internet band.

Price too high?? Nobody force you to play this game... go chose another one where you don`t need to invest money to be competitive.

Damn casher beat my ***!? Well, they do whatever they want with their money, and they invested it with a reason, to beat your ***, why so much cry?

Hackers! Hackers everywhere! Yea.. sure, because somebody is better then you, he must be a hacker.. wize thoughts.

Complaining complainers People wich complains about other complains, like I do. Well, ** me, right?! ( thanks to ElusionM )

R2 complainers The ones complaining about how R2 sucks, takes forever to reply to a ticket submitted or never releases full information in a timely manner and causes us to get scre wed since not everyone read the forum/news 24/7 ( thanks to bakuryuuha )

Moderators complainers The people complaining that the mods here are worthless, can't solve their problems and are allround giant [curseword], instead of realizing mods can do only so much, which is very little. ( thanks to CreamySaucepan )

Gingers complainers Some people complain about gingers.. maybe envy because a ginger took Emma Watson? ( thanks to GingerTheHutt )

Stubborn complainers The people that ask a question/suggestion and then go absolutely batsh*t crazy when people disagree with them or give them (in their eyes) wrong info. Because face it, every idea posted here is the bestest idea EVAH! And the answer to one's question should always be what they want to hear. Omg, rude forum people for not acknowledging that! ( thanks to CreamySaucy )

Maintenances complainers Every thing in this world need a pause moment for maintenance, so this game does too. I don`t get why people get so angry when it comes to that? And to don`t mention the 10M compensation they request! ( thanks to koetsu )

Servers launch rage I can relate to this category, but this is the way this world spins, the money way. More servers = more profit.. so either we leave or either we accept this.

Servers Merging In principle this not a bad idea, at a point a server need a merge because many players are quiting the game or are moving to a new one, but in some cases they manage to make a dumb merge. With this ocasion, bazillions of complainings get to life!

Ingame cry:

You have no honor!! Many dudes cry every guild battle, we attack them in their spawn area. Well, we have there a Guild Battle! In war and love everything is possible. So, either you play like a man, either you take your dolls and play in your corner.

Battleground criers.. The main reason to join a battleground is to win and get honor! In order to win you need to stop the oppsite team to carry crystals.. so why do I attack you?? To stop you to carry crystals and gain honor! What`s so big deal?

Dryad complainers This type of guys, deserve a place in hell. The dryad system is the single joy a low br, non-casher player can have in a battleground! Let them enjoy it! ( thanks to DukeOfViljamovka )

Classes complainers Those people wich complain why a Tank use shield or have too much defense, Archers do too high criticals or Mages use heal or aoe skills. Well, I think they play the wrong game.. ( thanks to krackenker )

Farm stealing complainers Oh boy, these are my favorites! These are the "virgins" complaining about how bad you are for stealing his precious crops. Ok, first off all, I daily weeding and clearing the worms from your crops, don`t you think I need a pay? And second, this game is designed, so you can steal back what others steal from you. ( thanks to koetsu )

Plunder Complainers Those who send hate mail and rude PM's after you plunder them. If you don't want to get plundered there's 3 choices: A: Get Stronger, B: Spend your gold, C: Move to a lower level area / Use prot tokens. ( thanks to xEvilMunkyx )

If you know any other types, leave a comment so I can update this damn list.
    Last edited by BadLilith; 07-03-2013, 12:32 PM.

You're forgetting the players who complain about others complaining

Comment

Explain it then
      i think it kind of complain too

how someone not complaining if her need(force) to reset her password everytime she play this game? [it hapen to my friend]

how bout they who yet compesete their event cloth n lvl 70 legend stone pack?

how bout they who banned because someone can trick ticket system?

and many more
      Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
        You're forgetting the players who complain about others complaining
        i like this answer

ahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
          Explain it then
          i think it kind of complain too

how someone not complaining if her need(force) to reset her password everytime she play this game? [it hapen to my friend]

how bout they who yet compesete their event cloth n lvl 70 legend stone pack?

how bout they who banned because someone can trick ticket system?

and many more
          Ye, that`s my type of complainer, I updated the list

Comment

Smones on their time of the month...

Comment

You left out the complainers who complain about R2's inadequacy. Like R2 customer service sucks, R2 takes forever to reply to a ticket submitted on a real problem like spire hp bugs but replies within minutes of receiving a ticket on problems recharging for balens, etc. (personally I like the ones complaining about how R2 never releases full information in a timely manner and causes us to get scre wed since not everyone read the forum/news 24/7)
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

The people complaining that the mods here are worthless, can't solve their problems and are allround giant [curseword], instead of realizing mods can do only so much, which is very little.

Comment

Gingers. I really hate Gingers. They should be blanket banned or something.
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

This made my day. You also can add in battleground for dryad complainers, i'm one of them tho

Comment

A few more:
                      (some of them makes me rofl whenever some1 complains about me )
                      - That veteran player knows it all! (it's rare but does happends lol, no biggie tho)
                      - 3 MAGES IN GA BAN THEM ALL !!!!
                      - Mages be op! ban heals! ban aoes! NERF
                      - Knights be tanky, knights be hitting hard!! NERF
                      - Archers crits and archers at wb!! NERF
                      - HAX MAGE DOING GOOD AT WB! not spending balens so he hax! BAN! NERF! GTFO!
                      - HOLY SEAL IS CHEATING! NO MORE HOLY SEAL!
                      - NO MORE DRYADS!
                      - NO MORE KILLING PPL IN BG!
                      - NO MORE CRYSTAL FARMING IN BG! (lol weirdest complain I ever heard xD)

Comment

The people that ask a question/suggestion and then go absolutely batsh*t crazy when people disagree with them or give them (in their eyes) wrong info. Because face it, every idea posted here is the bestest idea EVAH! And the answer to one's question should always be what they want to hear. Omg, rude forum people for not acknowledging that!

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                          The people that ask a question/suggestion and then go absolutely batsh*t crazy when people disagree with them or give them (in their eyes) wrong info. Because face it, every idea posted here is the bestest idea EVAH! And the answer to one's question should always be what they want to hear. Omg, rude forum people for not acknowledging that!
                          NO!
                          Muuuussttttt dissaagrreeeeeeee .. disssaaagrrreeeeee m~uss---tttt

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                            i one of that people
                            wahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                              NO!
                              Muuuussttttt dissaagrreeeeeeee .. disssaaagrrreeeeee m~uss---tttt
                              How DARE you disagree with me! Zomg you no-lifer! Go crawl back under the rock you came from, you [peeeep]ing haxxor! ARGH! It was just a suggestion, if you don't agree with me, just shut the hell up!!

</sarcasm>

Comment

Working...
                              X