Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• world boss

world boss

Hello everyone. I am wondering if its possible to get a world boss more/day (to be 3-4 times/day) but to set the limit to enter to WB 2 times a day. This only because most of players can not join on high hours (or even to the programmed hours) for the last boss and isn`t good for they to lose gold/daru because some important reasons in real life couldnt allow they to connect and go in WB. Thanks and hope is a good idea for everyone.

Best regdards,
    Codruta
    Yes
    55.56%
    No
    44.44%

I see nothing wrong with increasing the number of WB spawns per day, but if you are going to limit the number of entries it should remain at 3. There are 3 different bosses per day. Personally, I would rather not see this change at all though. Limiting what another can do because of what you cannot do yourself is by no means fair. Going with that logic, you should eliminate the Group Arena and Tank Trials completely as the times are incompatible with second shift work in the server time zones. Speaking of which, you can always play on a server who's time zone allows you to participate for these events.

Comment

Working...
    X