Socketing Rod Promotion?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Socketing Rod Promotion?

Following months of grinding, I'll finally have brand spanking new PVE gear and trinkets, all legendary. I've heard that rods have been on promotion before, though I personally have never seen one. Hope to see a sale on rods soon.

just for sharing
    all my gear are full socketed
    and all socket for free from guild blessing and bg chest
    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Nubito View Post
      just for sharing
      all my gear are full socketed
      and all socket for free from guild blessing and bg chest
      My friend, luck has been with you. I've only earned one rod from guild blessings (when I first started playing) and never one from battleground chests; despite synthesizing at least 3-4 chests a wk. I've been playing for 8 months or so now. But on the bright side, I've had the best of luck with astrals. Currently have 7 red astrals, one lvl 6, the rest lvl 5. Guess we can't have everything, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip_Van_Winkle View Post
        My friend, luck has been with you. I've only earned one rod from guild blessings (when I first started playing) and never one from battleground chests; despite synthesizing at least 3-4 chests a wk. I've been playing for 8 months or so now. But on the bright side, I've had the best of luck with astrals. Currently have 7 red astrals, one lvl 6, the rest lvl 5. Guess we can't have everything, lol.
        I'll trade my luck with socket rods for your luck with astrals.
        Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip_Van_Winkle View Post
          Yeah I have 30 useless rods in my vault from Guild Blessings, easily trade for the reds

Comment

Haha...trust me Elusion, I wish that trade option was available. Would trade u guys in a min. At the moment, I have 2 extra holy mysticality astrals that I'm holding on to in case the auction house is implemented; not that I expect astral trades would be part of it. That would be too sweet of a deal, lol. Such a waste to fuse them for xp.

Comment

Working...
            X