1.6 part 2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1.6 part 2?

Just wondering what will be in the rest of the 1.6 patch.. I assume there will be more parts as the first was called "part 1". I hear people in battleground talking about Level 80 pvp gear and that you need level 70 legendary gear to get it yet i cant find any of this info anywhere on the web.. Is this what is to come in 1.6 part 2? Is there even a 1.6 part 2??? If you guys have any links to any of this stuff or know anything thats going on, please post. thanks,

there will not be more PVP sets. from what i know what will come next patch is... 120% buff on WB. 1 MP attempt a day. Bunny mount. lvl 9 cloth.
    BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

I highly doubt they will bring out a level 80 PvE set, when no one has gotten the level 70 PvE set. 80 PvE set will come out in a later version i believe.
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

^^ thats what i thought too, no one is even near getting the 70's yet, lots of people are still working on the 60's, its just that everyone in bg is talking about this L80 set thats supposed to come out and everyone is saying to work on your 70's gear as you need legendary 70's to make 80's.. I hope they do hold off on that though to give people time to catch up a bit.. One MP a day? where did you hear that at? Gunna take forever to level up that way..

Comment

Originally posted by mmeeooww View Post
          ^^ thats what i thought too, no one is even near getting the 70's yet, lots of people are still working on the 60's, its just that everyone in bg is talking about this L80 set thats supposed to come out and everyone is saying to work on your 70's gear as you need legendary 70's to make 80's.. I hope they do hold off on that though to give people time to catch up a bit.. One MP a day? where did you hear that at? Gunna take forever to level up that way..
          i checked videos and read on the internet. u will get 3x reward exp.. so it makes up for the 3 attempts just saves u time.

Comment

what mean 120% buff on wb?

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
              there will not be more PVP sets. from what i know what will come next patch is... 120% buff on WB. 1 MP attempt a day. Bunny mount. lvl 9 cloth.
              Isn't lvl 9 clothing already out in part 1?

Comment

I think 80 gear just got released on Chinese WT
                and they are at 2.15 ? (correct me if im wrong)
                and we are just at 1.6. So I higly doubt they would release 80 set THAT fast, while no one has a complete set yet.
                Only bits so far, for hardcore players.

Idk about the other things youve mentioned, that it will be in part two, but Ill wait and see ;p
                âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                âœ* Prizzly
                âœ* Knight
                âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

after 1.62 there is 2.0 there aren't 1.7 or 1.8 or 1.9

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    Isn't lvl 9 clothing already out in part 1?
                    Not yet,
                    My guild mate still can;t make those cloth right now.
                    Waiting for the installment

Comment

anyone know when they'll be bringing next part?

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                        I highly doubt they will bring out a level 80 PvE set, when no one has gotten the level 70 PvE set. 80 PvE set will come out in a later version i believe.
                        They have done a lot of Crystaloid promotions to get everyone into the 60 set, so they can cash in on that. Soon they'll be doing another crystaloid promotion for 70 set so people end up buying 60 + 70 sets.
                        No chance they'll do 80 set without doing several promotions to sell 70 sets.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                          They have done a lot of Crystaloid promotions to get everyone into the 60 set, so they can cash in on that. Soon they'll be doing another crystaloid promotion for 70 set so people end up buying 60 + 70 sets.
                          No chance they'll do 80 set without doing several promotions to sell 70 sets.
                          And top players from china dont have 80v stuffs...So i think 80v gears maybe,but in long future

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Snowrat View Post
                            Just wondering what will be in the rest of the 1.6 patch.. I assume there will be more parts as the first was called "part 1". I hear people in battleground talking about Level 80 pvp gear and that you need level 70 legendary gear to get it yet i cant find any of this info anywhere on the web.. Is this what is to come in 1.6 part 2? Is there even a 1.6 part 2??? If you guys have any links to any of this stuff or know anything thats going on, please post. thanks,
                            we are no were near getting lvl 80 gear the chinese servers just got theres a few months ago part 2 will have the following from wat i was told

mps will go down to 1 run a day from 3 the rewards will be x3
                            lvl 70 summoner map
                            Auction House is still on the fence about this
                            Possible guild quarry along with homestead

Comment

anata... top player from china have lvl 80 weapon and armor legendary and if im not wrong even 1 ring, im talking about the strongest knight of the universe. Tensh, homestead will work on parch 2.0 as pets house

Comment

Working...
                              X