1.6 part 2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    They have done a lot of Crystaloid promotions to get everyone into the 60 set, so they can cash in on that. Soon they'll be doing another crystaloid promotion for 70 set so people end up buying 60 + 70 sets.
    No chance they'll do 80 set without doing several promotions to sell 70 sets.
    Very true, it's what i was saying, if no one has the level 70 stuff yet, why bring out another set, when this one has only been brought out.

A person on my server already has one legendary 70 jewel, but haven't seen anyone with the actual 70 gear, should be interesting in the upcoming crystaloid promotions
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by koetsu View Post
      anata... top player from china have lvl 80 weapon and armor legendary and if im not wrong even 1 ring, im talking about the strongest knight of the universe. Tensh, homestead will work on parch 2.0 as pets house
      Serilusly? Maybe i look at dif cross server ranking...they have to many servers xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Tenshuku View Post
        we are no were near getting lvl 80 gear the chinese servers just got theres a few months ago part 2 will have the following from wat i was told

mps will go down to 1 run a day from 3 the rewards will be x3
        lvl 70 summoner map
        Auction House is still on the fence about this
        Possible guild quarry along with homestead
        Auction house. Please say so and if so I hope they keep it real money auction like hte chinese servers. Making balens for non cashers and low cashers would be so much easier with this.

Comment

go at chinese servers and read about the other patches but after patch 2.0 wartune will get way more better but depends what r2 puts in the english servers

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
            there will not be more PVP sets. from what i know what will come next patch is... 120% buff on WB. 1 MP attempt a day. Bunny mount. lvl 9 cloth.
            i think youve misread somin somewhere since lvl 9 clothing came out in part one mate

Comment

i saw some mounts from the chinese version that were awsome and i hope they put in cash shop there was a black lion with red flames on it and white gorilla with blue flames(i want that one) but as for part two i hope they will put the rest of the red astrals in there or at least put clothing conversion back in cause the dressing room is nice and all but kinda worthless and i want to be able to trade lvls between my clothes again

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla22 View Post
                i saw some mounts from the chinese version that were awsome and i hope they put in cash shop there was a black lion with red flames on it and white gorilla with blue flames(i want that one) but as for part two i hope they will put the rest of the red astrals in there or at least put clothing conversion back in cause the dressing room is nice and all but kinda worthless and i want to be able to trade lvls between my clothes again
                You go into dressing room and click synth, and you can still level your clothes. Dressing room is better, you don't have to keep buying different clothes just to level and look good in them, you can customize the look, which is all we complained about lol
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
                  there will not be more PVP sets. from what i know what will come next patch is... 120% buff on WB. 1 MP attempt a day. Bunny mount. lvl 9 cloth.
                  1.6 patch part 2 will also make wb 1 time a day with hugely boosted HP

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                    ***? Once a day? Surely not. It would be tank times complaining all over again, but much, much worse.
                    Mage
                    L80 DSW
                    IMDE

Comment

I like it if there 1 run of mpd per day. Imagine how much time it would take when u do something hard like MD nm (sorry I am not very strong yet )

But the suck points is. If you use 1 run for DT summoner. And that it for the day. Am i correct?
                      ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                      ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
                        I like it if there 1 run of mpd per day. Imagine how much time it would take when u do something hard like MD nm (sorry I am not very strong yet )

But the suck points is. If you use 1 run for DT summoner. And that it for the day. Am i correct?
                        Well, slowly spending your keys would be fine I guess. Since there are limits set out after all.
                        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

trivial
                          And this is ... vips!!! vs no vip - Terry Gilliam - Monty Python ... "the meaning of live" just play this !

Comment

Originally posted by Asceti View Post
                            ***? Once a day? Surely not. It would be tank times complaining all over again, but much, much worse.
                            Nevermind this I read wrong.
                            Being brave doesn't mean never being afraid, you know.
                            It means going for it anyway
                            because it's the right thing to do...

Game: Eternal Saga

IGN: Auria

Class: Mage

Server: Hallowed City

Guild: WarGods

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post

how accurate is this ?
                              BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Tesla22 View Post
                                i think youve misread somin somewhere since lvl 9 clothing came out in part one mate
                                i was lvl 8 not 9

Comment

Working...
                                X