Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

31 day VIP card

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 31 day VIP card

A lot of the other producers have the 31 day VIP card in the shop for 799 balens.. Why not r2? Not everyone is comfortable with using their CC info online. You guys would make so much more money doing this. I'd much rather go to the store and buy a UGC then use my CC info. Sure you got paypal etc. but like me others are still not comfortable. It makes no sense not to have the 31 day VIP card..

Paypal is 100% safe, it is as simple as that, if you don't trust paypal you have no reason to talk about security. I pay for VIP montly and just to be on the safe side I remove the recurring payment and pay for it manualy.
    Wartune
    (S251) Level 48.
    Guild = Sanctuary.

Tank Trials guide:

Comment

Originally posted by Grazeh View Post
      Paypal is 100% safe, it is as simple as that, if you don't trust paypal you have no reason to talk about security. I pay for VIP montly and just to be on the safe side I remove the recurring payment and pay for it manualy.
      LOL paypal is **** seriously. You can get charged back real easy there and there nothing you can do about it. Paypal sucks imo. Too bad that's really the only source of online payment.

Comment

Originally posted by Bgb87 View Post
        A lot of the other producers have the 31 day VIP card in the shop for 799 balens.. Why not r2? Not everyone is comfortable with using their CC info online. You guys would make so much more money doing this. I'd much rather go to the store and buy a UGC then use my CC info. Sure you got paypal etc. but like me others are still not comfortable. It makes no sense not to have the 31 day VIP card..
        You can buy VIP with UGC , but must do it manually through the website, not from the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
          You can buy VIP with UGC , but must do it manually through the website, not from the game.
          Awesome tyvm.

Comment

Actually do you mean UGC site or r2?

Comment

r2games.com -> store -> vip -scroll down some -> other payment methods
              Also works for paysafe aswell as UGC there are others but I can't remember cuz i use paysafe and never bothered about the other :P

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                r2games.com -> store -> vip -scroll down some -> other payment methods
                Also works for paysafe aswell as UGC there are others but I can't remember cuz i use paysafe and never bothered about the other :P
                so by using this method krack it wont set up recurring payments?

just noticed this is an old thread but hopefully someone will reply ^_^

Comment

No it wont . Because paysafe/UGC such payment methods is consumers. You buy the code for X money. The code is worth X money (+- a few cents since the company wants a bit of money:P). The code does not bind you in any way at all, once VIP expired you have to buy a new code to refill it if you want to keep being VIP, instead of the credit card method which draws from it monthly.

Comment

^_^ that has just made my day ^_^ thank you so much for your reply

Comment

Working...
                    X