Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

I am a noob!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I am a noob!

    So this is an embarrassing confessions thread about nooby things you once thought or believed in game, or nooby things you have done in game:

    So there's this dude on S1... ChieftainRez... I used to think he was cool... Then I found out he has a totally noob mage on S5... trolololol

    in more (or less) serious note - I managed to gain half a levels worth of XP without working out how I'd done it... >.<
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

  • #2
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    So this is an embarrassing confessions thread about nooby things you once thought or believed in game, or nooby things you have done in game:

    So there's this dude on S1... ChieftainRez... I used to think he was cool... Then I found out he has a totally noob mage on S5... trolololol

    in more (or less) serious note - I managed to gain half a levels worth of XP without working out how I'd done it... >.<
    Ppl tooday have nothing to doo xD

    _________


    Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br


    _________


    Comment


    • #3
      Once upon a time I bought the lv40 Archer hat from mystery shop....I'm a Mage.

      Comment


      • #4
        I was about to socket my 45 set then I got my 35 set and removed the gems, and sold my 45 pvp bow lmfao!

        But lucky I saved insignia and chests for goldies.
        Wartune
        (S251) Level 48.
        Guild = Sanctuary.

        Tank Trials guide:

        Comment


        • #5
          Purchased level 30 set for Mage on new server from cash shop, I was archer.
          That's about it.

          Comment


          • #6
            Had no idea about guild skills, never bought any cuz I didn't know how it worked.
            Used exp scrolls in cata.
            Used my vip status right away.
            Socketed my first items as soon as i got sockets.
            the list is endless.....
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
              Had no idea about guild skills, never bought any cuz I didn't know how it worked.
              Used exp scrolls in cata.
              Used my vip status right away.
              Socketed my first items as soon as i got sockets.
              the list is endless.....
              yup! I did that too. used my vip 1hr freebie straight away... and rolled all 10 tokens I had... >.<

              and I had a collection of PATK gems that I nutured for ages. Then sold. Then discovered they were bringing out the gem conversion stuff about 2 weeks after... >.<
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

              Comment


              • #8
                I am going to kick yer azz in arena when i find it. Meantime, i will stealz all yer crops in S5.
                ChieftainRez
                Knight
                VictisHNR
                [S1] Temple of Ibalize

                Comment


                • #9
                  I initially sold my all my smaller gems pieces - didn't know you could synthesize them...doh!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The noobiest thing I have ever done in the game was buy Titan Amour -_-
                    I was still new to the game and didn't read the description ._.
                    That was 12k balens >_<!! 120$ flushed..
                    Being brave doesn't mean never being afraid, you know.
                    It means going for it anyway
                    because it's the right thing to do...


                    Game: Eternal Saga


                    IGN: Auria


                    Class: Mage


                    Server: Hallowed City


                    Guild: WarGods

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I bought the L55 pvp set, refined it a lot since I thought it was going to use it, but now, I am farming the L50 pve set, so, I had to convert the pvp set into refining stones.
                      - The Lag Master -
                      S195

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Noob things I've done: Used VIP ticket immediately, socketed useless Campaign gear, didn't do MPs till around level 35 cause I didn't have a guild yet and didn't know how they worked, didn't do Cata till late cause I didn't know what it was.

                        Stupid things I've done: Was getting scrolls and pots for Class Wars and without thinking I bought a Pdef scroll from Crypt shop.......I'm a mage btw......

                        That is all.
                        Patryn
                        Twisted
                        S130 Dragonmar

                        "If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Until last week I didn't know that you could transport your hero around the World Map. If I wanted to get somewhere I moved my city then returned my hero to it!

                          Bought Ancient Weapon shard x5 when I already had the bow, should have been armor I bought.


                          I am sure there's a lot more but I am embarrassed enough already LMAO

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
                            I am going to kick yer azz in arena when i find it. Meantime, i will stealz all yer crops in S5.
                            ^_^ I hope the pay out was good and I look forward to the *** kicking!

                            Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                            Stupid things I've done: Was getting scrolls and pots for Class Wars and without thinking I bought a Pdef scroll from Crypt shop.......I'm a mage btw......

                            That is all.
                            HAHAHAH! That is a good one!

                            Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                            Until last week I didn't know that you could transport your hero around the World Map. If I wanted to get somewhere I moved my city then returned my hero to it!

                            Bought Ancient Weapon shard x5 when I already had the bow, should have been armor I bought.


                            I am sure there's a lot more but I am embarrassed enough already LMAO
                            to be fair - the teleport & map buttons are out of the way and never really explained how they work or how much they cost (given that no explanation usually invokes some cost in this game).
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Teleporting hero: 100 energy
                              Teleporting city: 200 energy
                              walking around manually: patient x 9999

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X