I am a noob!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tharlyci View Post
    No, not noob: just desperate for PDEF. Tharlyci and Xaichazarai guzzle Intelligence potions for the MDEF as well; once Roskaizan can afford to guzzle potions he'll do Power for the PDEF.
    WTH is the friggin point of highlighting names that most peoples doesnt neither know of nor cares a speck of?
    You just give me the feeling you'resome PR guy...
    Last edited by Smoldering; 07-07-2013, 01:42 PM.
    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
    Mage: Existence (G.M)
    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
      Maybe he/she wants muscles on a mage? Who knows?
      Lvl 47, 10.8K BR, 587 PATK (2.8K MATK)... I honestly fear they'll knock the living daylights out of me. ^_^

Comment

Still doing noobish things every day

Couple weeks ago I found out there was a 'AFK' button on the World Boss Been playing since October
        ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
        Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
        My pathetic youtube channel
        -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

I sold all my crystaloids (all lvls) until lvl 59. Then someone asked me, "what set are you going to pursue?" I answered, "HUH? What set are you talking about?"

That's the only time I realized I need PVE set for higher level MP-dungeons so I do GoD NM and collect loids & stones again. Wew!

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
            Lvl 47, 10.8K BR, 587 PATK (2.8K MATK)... I honestly fear they'll knock the living daylights out of me. ^_^
            Not that hard, just require some serious muscles.

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
            Still doing noobish things every day

Couple weeks ago I found out there was a 'AFK' button on the World Boss Been playing since October
            LOL. Don't worry, I didn't know about the message sent to you when you mail yourself until someone here posted it. Played this game since May 2011...

Originally posted by AllyMae View Post
            I sold all my crystaloids (all lvls) until lvl 59. Then someone asked me, "what set are you going to pursue?" I answered, "HUH? What set are you talking about?"

That's the only time I realized I need PVE set for higher level MP-dungeons so I do GoD NM and collect loids & stones again. Wew!
            Not that noobish actually, just simply didn't do any research!
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
            X