To Crit or not to crit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Crit or not to crit?

hey guys im a lvl 57 knight and i was wondering about if i should swap to will destroyer, i have a 1540 crit my astrals are

holy force lvl 4

holy crit lvl 4

enhanced determination lvl 5

pristine wilpower lvl 5

pristine fortitude lvl 4

i see alot of knights use it but i dont know if i should trade it or not , any suggestions?

Almost all the Knights I know uses Will Destroyer normally (but uses Crit for WB)

This is mostly due to high base damage Knights have on their Skills.

Which guarantee you'll be doing big damage even without crit (also a counter for -crit% Astral and Jewels)

Comment

i mean i will keep my holy crit for wb ( i got holy force and holy crit both 2 days ago)

Comment

Generally, not worth it. Maybe at 70+ When you can get 5k crit, then you can consider it, before then, you're wasting your time

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
          Generally, not worth it. Maybe at 70+ When you can get 5k crit, then you can consider it, before then, you're wasting your time
          Actually, OP is saying he's been using Crit Build before this discussion.

He's asking if he should "Switch" to Will Destroyer or not.

Comment

if u can get 5k crit and hight lvl dextermination u will be too OP.

Comment

So the answer is, yes, switch to non crit until you can have a very high crit rate.
              Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
              I do not exist.
              For real.

Comment

When you crit more than not, then you go crit. Otherwise its EWD all the way.

Comment

i can crit for 3-5k on ppl atm
                  Last edited by wujoh; 07-04-2013, 08:45 AM.

Comment

i crit about half the time maybe a little bit more

Comment

Just change to will destroyer.

Comment

use destroyer and save crit for WB

Comment

If you cant have 4k crit - go for wd bulid and save sniper and dete astro for wb only,for pvp use wd and gb astro

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by wujoh View Post
                            i crit about half the time maybe a little bit more
                            Really? I have about 1670 crit if I remember right on my lvl 66 knight (still in 55 pvp gear unfortunately) when I run my crit astral and other than WB it very rarely crits (maybe 1 in 5 att and I doubt it's even that often). If you're really getting a crit 50% of the time stick with it because your overall dmg will be higher than EWD unless it's VERY hi lvl. Personally I love my EWD and only way I will switch is if I have crit rating near 4k but it's all personal preference.I think some people just like seeing the number POP on the screen lol

Comment

Originally posted by wujoh View Post
                              hey guys im a lvl 57 knight and i was wondering about if i should swap to will destroyer, i have a 1540 crit my astrals are

holy force lvl 4

holy crit lvl 4

enhanced determination lvl 5

pristine wilpower lvl 5

pristine fortitude lvl 4

i see alot of knights use it but i dont know if i should trade it or not , any suggestions?
                              Depends what your goals are. I switched my knight over to crit for a while purely to make more gold in WB. The gold/daru from WB allowed me to meet some goals (decent astrals, maxed out guild skills, guild mount, lvl 6 enlightenment etc.). Have since switched back to WD.

Comment

Working...
                              X