Mounts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mounts

If there is one thing that confuses me in this game, it is the mounts. I thought I finally had it figured out and just realized that I may still have the wrong understanding of how they work.

Please give a detailed easy to understand explanation for me. From my current understanding, if a mount says it adds +20 to all armor, that does not mean it will give you +20 to armor as soon as you get it. What it means, is that it will allow you to use mount training whips to add 10 experience at a time until you gain 1 level in armor, that being +5 in armor. You will be allowed to do this until you level armor 4 times for a total of +20 armor.

Please correct me.

Here is where you can find answers:
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l-About-Mounts
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Thanks Condor. I've read that thread in the past and I just read it over again. I'm still confused though.

Does getting a new mount automatically add the stats to your character, or do you need to level it up with whips to that amount in order to receive those stats (in other words, does it just increase the maximum "potential" of what you can achieve in terms of stat boost)?

Comment

It does both. Each mount adds the stat amounts indicated as well as raise your training limit by X amount. "Max attribute level +X"
        [S52] Jynx

Comment

Originally posted by Echo3 View Post
          Does getting a new mount automatically add the stats to your character
          Yes.
          And to that are added the stats that you levelled up in the stables.
          Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
          I do not exist.
          For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
            Yes.
            And to that are added the stats that you levelled up in the stables.
            Which is why some people keep getting multiple copies of the same same mount and compound their stats If I save up another 10k insignia I am so getting another royal steed

Comment

Originally posted by GamerGirl6 View Post
              Which is why some people keep getting multiple copies of the same same mount and compound their stats If I save up another 10k insignia I am so getting another royal steed
              While I have never tested it myself, I am almost certain you do not gain anything by having two of the same mount.

Comment

Can someone clarify this, if its true im gettin second crusader horse aswell

Comment

I cant say its 100% no since I am not stupid enough to try.... I mean you think they would leave such openings<.<? It would give cashers a next to endless supply of mount just buying the 2k mounts over and over along with 10k insignias and 6k crypt tokens.. and even 50m one ^^............... or at class wars, getting 2 wildfires each class war... yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...
                  no.

Comment

Working...
                  X