Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How works all this damges reduce frome all place and skills astrals?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How works all this damges reduce frome all place and skills astrals?

Is somebody some relly know if

Damges reduce astrals 30% (lvl10), Inc (Archer Skill 30%), Stealth (lets say 8%) (Talents) = 68% damges reduce totaly in stack or its dosent not stuck all the reduce.

Have try relly find the info if its relly stucks or not should be great get the answer.

I think if man was possibol get 100% totaly frome all place nobody should be ablet to make damges at someone if its was relly possibol to stuck everything.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Any answer you get from here is just pure speculation.

Until 7Roads come out and provide the exact formula, nobody knows the exact calculation.

Hope this answers your question.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Well, I don't think anyone have Goddess Blessing level 10... lol

But anyways... as you mentioned, it would be only 68% max damage reduce, because I can't find anything else that reduces damage.
      And I do believe Astral and Talent stacks, else there would be a huge waste of talent point.

But if you have the resources to get that high (in astral and talent), I don't think you really need damage reduce when you can probably 2 shot most people, LOL.

Comment

Goddess blessing = 30%
        Stealth = 14%
        Incendiary shot = 30%
        Apollo = 30%

Total = 104%.

Does it mean you get healed from attack?

Again, no one knows.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

I believe it goes like this, first you have 100. Then GB, 100*0.7=70.
          Next is stealth say 10%(ease my math) 70*0.1=0.63.
          Then incidary takes 0.63*0.3 and appollo that answer *0.3
          So it does not stack before but after every effect.

Comment

I don't know about the hard coded cap for damage reduction, but I can give you all a look at how much damage can be reduced. Since I was once in a situation where the other team hit us with Incendiary and used Apollo at the same time, not counting the astral they have on them, the damage reduction is already at 60%.

Every attack I landed on them during that period before the buff+debuff wore off was about 1000~2000. 1000~ish was hitting on the Mage, and 2000~ish on the Archer and Knight. Now I confirmed the Mage had about 19k MDef while the others had about 15k MDef. The Mage had level 7 Goddess Blessing, so that's an extra of 21% damage reduction.

Some math here: Bolt: ((24200-19000)/2)*1.3*(1-0.81)=642

If the damage reduction gets as far as 80%, 650~ish should be my damage on that Mage, but in reality, it wasn't. So I think you will always deal damage of at least 5% of your primary attack stat. In my case, 1100~ish since my Matk was roughly 22k.

Edit:

If it goes as krackenker said, the calculated damage I deal should be in the range of 1400 damage. So I think my theory on this is closer to the formula.

On the note of Medallion, however, my damage would have gone as close as 2k, so I'm not really sure how it reduced my damage down that low while my level was higher than the other Mage.
            Last edited by DeathRiver; 07-04-2013, 12:12 AM.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Hmm.... so my theory is fairly close but not quite there.... but when I calculated the talent, then the astral, then the apollo+incidary in same, I got around 1150.
              When I calculated with talent+astral and then apollo+incidary I got 1120, so perhaps it takes invidual personal changes alone first (talents, skills, astrals etc...) and 2ndary effects as a 2nd stage in the calculation (appollo, incidary, debuffs etc..) With that my calculations is a mere 20 dmg of your 1100:P so that comes very close Can't ever say for certain unless they officially state the method... but my assumption is decent so far:P
              edit: If I just knew when to calculate incidary it'd be easier... Does it go on the dmg before it hits you and then your effects kick in or after all your anti-measures kick in x_x annoying math
              Last edited by krackenker; 07-04-2013, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                Goddess blessing = 30%
                Stealth = 14%
                Incendiary shot = 30%
                Apollo = 30%

Total = 104%.

Again, no one knows.
                Why do you assume all the percentages are taken off the origianl damage? I'm sure a Ph.D would know that's not how most things work when accumulating percentage reductions.
                The correct math would be a damage reduce of 70.5% of the damage taken with the things you mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                  Why do you assume all the percentages are taken off the origianl damage? I'm sure a Ph.D would know that's not how most things work when accumulating percentage reductions.
                  The correct math would be a damage reduce of 70.5% of the damage taken with the things you mentioned.
                  Look at post #2.

/sarcasm off
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Interesting... I always thought in this game percentages of PASSIVES stack.
                    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                    I do not exist.
                    For real.

Comment

The passives might stack:P the question is if skills (active) and astrals (GB) stacks with them^^

Comment

Yes and go not find some info about it have try find it even at 7road.
                        Character - Taggen
                        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                        Class - Archer
                        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

i would like also to add that the most minimum damage a player can receive is 10% of the actual damage (im not sure tho if its the damage shown on stat window or the damage without those dmge reduce skills/talents/astrals)

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                            Goddess blessing = 30%
                            Stealth = 14%
                            Incendiary shot = 30%
                            Apollo = 30%

Total = 104%.

Again, no one knows.
                            Nah, you take a minimum of 10% damage. Only Aegis Major can drop it below 10% damage, You could test this in Crypt quite easily. When you take such a small amount of damage, then equip an Aegis, and you can drop it to 1 damage..

Comment

Illusion can also drop it:P I am also fairly sure that guardian runes will also work to get it under 10%

Comment

Working...
                              X