No announcement yet.

[Help] GM please come, need solution!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Help] GM please come, need solution!!

Why I play wartune in mozilla broken blinking cursor too tight and very heavy to play, when I play other games do not like it, but had to reinstall everything and reinstall my window too but no change, need solution?

maybe it need patching whole aspect first before you can play it properly
    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

lol... u need to use new playing broswer... Mozilla suck's!

Server: Aurora Point
      Ign: (S1)Tops
      Guild: (S1)NOYPI
      Class: Hybrid Rouge
      Level: 150 Eidolon

Comment

I previously played wartune no problem at all, but did not know why I play the next day when problems arise, I prefer to play wartune in mozilla, because if I play in other browsers like crush, need help solutions ...

Comment

hmm i thought i was the only one having this problem.. i too do have this kind of issues. been great using mozilla, not til yesterday when endless of lag happened. i did alot of anti-virus/malware scan, reset/reinstall mozilla, and yet, it still has same problem. i do hope you will know what's causing the problem. ty!

Comment

the possibility of having a virus on my computer, but after I scan no virus at all, I use avast pro, I've tried everything, I've done clean the registers, mozilla reinstall, reinstall the software to reinstall windows I have done but still the same ... need help please

Comment

shut down any programs that are running on your computer that do not need to be running, as it sounds very much like system lag with the crusor
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I have the sound off, shockwave plugin java latest update but still the same

Click image for larger version

Name:	Flash Player.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	157.8 KB
ID:	1671309

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	173.5 KB
ID:	1671310

Comment

Working...